BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 111 - 120 of 1269 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...127

Forum » Thread

Zion Snow
David - sorry you won't be joining us. could possibly try and get a read on the high country snow when you are there. thanks.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
March 12, 7:23am

Re: Re: Flight, Gear, Trouble?
I'm sure not planning on bringing micro spikes so we better not need them. Hear that Mike ? no ice allowed. that would significantly toughen the route and slow it down. high point is 7,500...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
March 11, 1:35pm

Re: Re: Me, me
looks like with as few as 7-8 at the starting line I'll have a good shot at my first ever top 10 finish.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
March 11, 7:32am

Re: "Progress"
Myself and John V. are still in. still going for the full traverse. Zion is beautiful no matter how you choose to experience it. So ... we need to find a new designated sweeper ?

March 10, 9:14am

Re: better week
well, just bring your snowshoes to Zion Mike, so you can be comfortable on the trail ... I ordered a pair of N2's today, going to give them a workout for a while.

March 09, 6:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: pack
Jacob - absolute best case we get to Vegas at 6pm, so if you could land by 5pm, wait at the curb, we wouldn't even have to stop the car. we'd have to exchange ph numbers between now and th...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
March 04, 2:14pm

Re: Re: pack
I'd like to check out the PB pack, you're bringing it ? John V. and I are heading up for a late Thursday night arrival. We will be driving thru Vegas. current estimate is to pass thru ...

March 04, 11:10am

Re: weak sauce week
Mike - you need to relocate to the southwest.

March 02, 10:08pm

Re: Re: 20% off $75 or more at Sierra Trading Post until 11:59pm MST, Feb. 28
Rick is correct. just sign up to receive their promotions. I get 2 promotion emails a day from them. I don't even open an email up unless its says 35% or better.

In Gear Deals » 20% off $75 or more at Sierra Trading Post until 11:59pm MST, Feb. 28
March 01, 8:17am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mt ritter/banner
from the saddle, the Ritter routes seem to hold snow longer than the Banner route. you will want axe and crampons if the Ritter route has snow. Banner from the saddle is a class 2 talus slog but ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT rest days & mosquitos
February 27, 11:49am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.