Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 111 - 120 of 819 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...82

Forum » Thread

durability
You're not going to get 6 years out of a trail runner. Once you figure out something that works, you can try to find sales and stock up, though. Thinking about wearing a GTX boot in the Ari...

In GEAR » Backpacking Boot- Opinions
April 22, 10:21am

Re: Vibram sole
I know that Vibram makes some soles which are grippy/sticky... But I've never used them. All of the Vibram I've used has been of the less grippy, more slippery and more durable variety. ...

In GEAR » Trail runners with Vibram (or similar) soles?
April 22, 10:11am

Re: nano puff
What Gabe said. For me, the R1 (or a similar grid Polartec Power Dry top) is something I'd use more for stop and go when it's cold, or as a baselayer in really cold temps, below 0 F. Do...

In GEAR » Patagonia R1 or Nano Puff or (insert here) - mild warmth at camp
April 22, 10:00am

kid+pack
Who needs an Aarn 'bodypack' when you have a Baby Bjoern front carrier to balance out the weight? :) Only lasts for so long, though- around 8-12 months, My son had to move to be backpack ca...

In GEAR » Baby Gear
April 21, 11:30am

Re: Inov-8 Terroc 330 Trail Running Shoes
For some reason, there are two entries at Endless for the Terroc 330. One is $100, one is $75.20. Terroc 330 for $75.20

In Gear Deals » Inov-8 Terroc 330 Trail Running Shoes
April 21, 10:11am

Montane eVent Halo Stretch $162 at Gear Trade
Montane eVent Halo Stretch $162 at Gear Trade Gotta post it here so I don't buy it! :D

In Gear Deals » Montane eVent Halo Stretch $162 at Gear Trade
April 21, 10:10am

durability
For most trail shoes, you're going to trash the midsole or outsole before you rip the upper. Other than some Lowa GTX low tops, I don't know of anyone who makes a trail shoe with a PU midso...

In GEAR » Durable trail shoes?
April 21, 9:28am

warmth
They don't add warmth. They do, however, keep the wind off. This can make you feel a little warmer, if there's a cool wind. Something like the Patagonia Houdini I can wear a lot longer in h...

In GEAR » Windshirts and warmth
April 13, 9:39pm

Re: Scotch guard on hiking clothes ?
I don't see any reason why it'd help with drying time on your wool socks. Might prevent them wetting out for a little longer if you were to wear those wool socks as outerwear during a light...

In GEAR » Scotch guard on hiking clothes ?
April 13, 9:34pm

Re: Need a new pack
A Granite Gear Latitude Vapor or Nimbus Latitude? Similar looking packs, with the same panel access. However, the frames are very different- the Vapor carries 20-30 lbs comfortably, and the Nimbus ...

In GEAR » Need a new pack
April 13, 2:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.