BPL Community Profile

Aaron Davis (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Aaron Davis hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Aaron Davis has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Davis

Showing 111 - 120 of 234 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...24

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: MLD exodus
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD exodus
August 20, 4:49pm

Re: ULA Conduit
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Conduit. medium torso, large hipbelt
August 20, 12:30pm

FS: ULA Conduit. medium torso, large hipbelt
circa 2008. Excellent condition. No rips, stains, odors. Freshly laundered. I recently used this pack on a 6 day trip and it was fantastic. Want to sell because I don't intendin...

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Conduit. medium torso, large hipbelt
August 19, 7:43am

Re: Hexamid Twin and two people
It's not impossible. A little inconvenient but it can be done. The person in the back sort of has to carefully crawl over you and maneuver around the trekking pole either head or feet first...

In GEAR » Hexamid Twin and two people
August 19, 7:18am

Re: Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
Lots of good thoughts and experiences here. Thank you all for your input. I still plan on bringing my driducks with me. I like the idea of making polycryo groundsheet into a poncho.

In GEAR » Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
July 23, 10:17pm

Re: Re: Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
For fear of going "stupid light"... Isn't the ultralight part of backpacking figuring out what we can leave at home without being dangerous/stupid? Like the saying goes, &qu...

July 23, 11:15am

Re: Rain Jackets
Thats what I am leaning towards. Or a $1 emergency poncho from walmart maybe. More of a "first aid" item than a piece of worn gear.

July 23, 9:43am

Re: Sunscreen & bug juice quantities
I use a 1oz dropper bottle filled 100% deet. This might be overkill as I have never ran out or even come close. My trips are usually 4-5 days. I typically follow the same routine as you do as ...

In GEAR » Sunscreen & bug juice quantities
July 23, 9:41am

Re: Re: Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
"you won't need it till you don't have it." Well of course, that is the conventional wisdom. And I don't necessarily disagree. I am trying to decide just how true that...

July 23, 9:36am

Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
Does anyone do ever do this on non-thru hikes? Example: a 5 night hike in high sierra/ section of JMT, etc.. Lets just say a trip where covering a lot of miles to the next spot is not exa...

July 23, 9:19am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis has posted no reviews.