BPL Community Profile

Aaron Croft (aaronufl) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Alaska
About Me Aaron Croft has not added a biography yet.
StateAlaska
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Croft

Showing 111 - 120 of 560 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...56

Forum » Thread

FS: MLD Speedmid
Removed.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Speedmid
October 25, 8:07pm

Packs for the crankiest of backs.
I would also recommend you take a look at the Granite Gear line of packs. The Blaze AC 60 Ki (Women's version) may be right up your alley. It has: An adjustable and fairly thick framesheet ...

In GEAR » UL pack for cranky lower back
October 22, 1:56pm

Re: Re: Golite
"imagine doing that at every belay" I don't think the original poster is looking for a gnar gnar jacket for climbing, so this point is somewhat moot.

In GEAR » Super-insulated jacket for sitting still for a few hours in 30s and 20s
October 21, 9:05pm

Microspikes
Ditto on the side pockets. Mine are generally either stored there, or in the top of my pack with items that aren't likely to be punctured (stove, etc).

In GEAR » Microspikes in packs
October 21, 1:17pm

The death of BPL has been greatly exaggerated.
"More upsetting to me is the lack of respect between members that has become more prevalent lately." I agree with Ike, 100%. While the spam is annoying, it is a pretty easy fix. People...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Good by BPL?
October 21, 1:15pm

Trip
Thanks for the comments, guys. It was a pretty great trip, and the solitude was much needed.

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall Loop in Rocky Mountain National Park
October 18, 4:16pm

FS/WTT: Tarptent Notch
Sold to Scott. Thanks for looking!

In Gear Swap » FS/WTT: Tarptent Notch
October 17, 11:38am

Fall Loop in Rocky Mountain National Park
Sitting on the porch with a couple of beers, one of my good friends asked me "why do you like hiking and backpacking? What do you feel you get out of it?" I took a sip of my IPA and th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall Loop in Rocky Mountain National Park
October 16, 5:10pm

Gear
Gear of the Year: Hoods: I love hoods, especially those on my Rab Boreas and NW Alpine Spider Light Hoody. Good for sleeping in, belaying in, and walking up the continental divide in when you...

In GEAR » Favorite piece of gear - Fall 2012 edition
October 15, 2:03pm

Re: Re: The obsessive part is over
"this is only true until the next new product, or product "improvement" comes to market. the process is a continuous never ending study of what you have versus what you don't hav...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is every ultralighter obsessive?
October 13, 8:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Croft

Aaron Croft has posted no reviews.