Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 111 - 120 of 508 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...51

Forum » Thread

Bump - winter is here
and price drop to $50

In Gear Swap » FS - AustriAlpin Step-In Crampons
November 28, 5:46am

Re: Re: Dragonfly
Payment sent this morning...thanks.

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning - Gear FS: WM, Thermarest, Granite Gear, Osprey, MSR, etc
November 28, 5:42am

Dragonfly
I'll take it -

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning - Gear FS: WM, Thermarest, Granite Gear, Osprey, MSR, etc
November 27, 4:05pm

Nice bag...
and great deal for someone. I've been looking for a CCW Chaos myself, but the Valdez looks pretty nice, just too small for what I need. Can't believe this hasn't been snatched up yet.

In Gear Swap » FS: Cold Cold World Valdez
November 17, 8:11am

KleenKanteen and Cap3 Crew
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning - Great Deals
November 17, 4:57am

Re: Modifications / conditions
Is a UK 14 really a US 15? Shouldn't be a problem....I'm a US12, and have worn these with my Koflach Degre double plastics, which are huge (and heavy)

In Gear Swap » WTB: Northern Lites Backcountry snowshoes
November 08, 4:52am

Re: Re: Northern Lights
I'm 215# without a pack or winter gear, and have been using the 25" MSR Lightning Ascents...not sure where you'd be using them or the conditions, as our snow is mostly consolidated and...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Northern Lites Backcountry snowshoes
November 07, 1:09pm

A few things added
and price added to Marmot soft shell

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning
November 05, 9:44am

I've tried...
These are hard to find, but I did pick one up by checking allofcraigs.com - it searches Craigs List across the whole country at once...there were a couple of them up there last time I checked.

In Gear Swap » WTB-osprey stratos 24
November 02, 1:26pm

Osprey
Sort of interested in it, but your comment confused me - You said " sent it to Osprey for a professional repair job and it is not sturdy and fine." Did you mean 'not' sturd...

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning. Shirts, Bivy, Bag, Shoes
October 30, 1:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.