Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 111 - 120 of 700 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...70

Forum » Thread

Silk T-shirts
DandyDan has a couple of the old GoLite T-shirts that are about half the weight of typical synthetic shirts. Haven't found anything that is as light until tonight. Was just over at Steve Green&...

In GEAR » Silk T-shirts
July 22, 9:48pm

Try before you buy
Thanks for the advice. I live in SoCal so I can go to an REI to try stuff like this on for size. It should be fun. -I'm a skinny guy of 150 lbs. on a heavy day. We'll see if it'll work ...

In GEAR » Waist pack hydration
July 22, 8:38pm

Nice
Clean and simple. Just the way it should be.

In GEAR » Space Saver
July 22, 8:09pm

Mike
Cool. I may try this in an effort to get rid of the sweaty back thing. Often times I don't need the room of even a small pack like the Hornet 24 I've been using. I do a lot of local hikes w...

In GEAR » Waist pack hydration
July 22, 8:07pm

Thanks for the report
Heading on up into this general area for a trip starting August 10. Hopefully the mosquitos are mostly/all gone by then. And thanks for the tip on water. Not sure of exact route or trail head but m...

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant Wilderness Loop
July 20, 10:04pm

and another one
MBAG0-QMF0C-H0GMZ-TVDDQ

In GEAR » REI 25% off Coupon needed
July 17, 8:51pm

neat
What quilt/sleeping bag you combining this setup with? And what * you think you can be comfortable at?

In GEAR » Blackrock gear vest paired with Goosefeet Sleeves (pic's)
July 16, 9:29pm

X2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In GEAR » Help me decide: cuben vs. silnylon for Skyscape upgrade
July 15, 6:46pm

More opinions
on John Abela's site about the cuben version. He really liked it. Good advice above from a few people very familiar with cuben though. Can't beat first hand experience.

In GEAR » Help me decide: cuben vs. silnylon for Skyscape upgrade
July 14, 11:12pm

OK
Are they goretex? Sorry, that's about all I can add to the thread.

In GEAR » Draining trail runners
July 13, 11:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm