BPL Community Profile

Ryan Smith (ViolentGreen) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Ryan Smith has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Smith

Showing 111 - 120 of 987 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...99

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The law, not the biggest militia, should prevail
No. Thank goodness! Ryan

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 18, 11:11am

Re: re: ...but "y'all" is singular. And plural.
Gary has it. Ya'll is rarely singular, in fact, I can't think of when it is used in a singular form off the top of my head. I could list 100 other similar "southernisms". Ry...

In Philosophy & Technique » Wild Camping in the US - advice for an Englishman, please!
April 18, 11:00am

Re: Re: Jennifer as a Speaker and a Person
What was her new focus for the future? I am assuming no more record attempts. Ryan

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Speed Hiker Jennifer Pharr Davis sets Record on Appalachian Trail
April 18, 10:55am

Re: Re: Re: Re: The law, not the biggest militia, should prevail
"Probably about as many on a per capita basis as you do in that dark land east of the Mississippi and south of the Mason Dixon Line. ;0)" I will grant you that, but you guys definitely...

April 17, 4:45pm

Re: Re: The law, not the biggest militia, should prevail
So the guy is a whacko who doesn't recognize the Federal govt, only the state of Nevada? I get it. Wait a minute - He paid his leasing fees to the Federal govt once upon a time so obviously he ...

April 17, 11:30am

Re: life
"Its far too easy to get carried away with the ease that debt is granted on whims. People dont realize its a trap, until their desires change, but the debt is still there. Freedom, is lack of ...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
April 16, 7:58am

Re: Velcro to attach your pad to your tent floor?
I would try it no sweat. Goof off or a hair dryer would remove the glue later on. You are going to have to really thrash in your sleep to stress a seam(if at all). Ryan

In GEAR » Velcro to attach your pad to your tent floor?
April 16, 5:56am

Re: SMD - Flight 30 SUL?
It clearly states it can be used by SUL hikers, but it's obviously not a SUL pack. It's just a marketing attempt to show it appeals to even the UL fanatics which it wasn't designed for....

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SMD Flight 30 "SUL"?
April 15, 11:52am

Re: Re: Argon silnylon - Detailed Analysis Report
Once my fabric arrived, I had suspicions that it was the 20d nylon and not 10d. Oh well. May wait a while on making that big square tarp I was planning. Hopefully the field reports start coming in ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Argon silnylon
April 15, 11:09am

Re: Roll top
I think most manufacturers add length for a roll top, but I would shoot Joe an email to see what he thinks about it. The sizing really depends on your gear so it's tough to compare between diff...

In GEAR » Help with Zpacks Zero Sizing
April 09, 8:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Smith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Ohm
I've had an Ohm for about a year now and have taken it on a few trips. It's very comfortable provided that you keep it in the weight range it's designed for. When carrying 20-25 lbs it car...

In Backpacks - Frameless
September 10, 5:36pm