Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 111 - 120 of 295 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Nemo Andi - Alex?
My size L bag fits in Andi ...but did slightly touch in Nano depending on me scooting down. The Andi is a few inches longer and a couple inches less tall. Here is the spec grahic. It says it'...

In GEAR » Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
May 26, 9:00am

Good Advice
I have agree wih the advice you've received. It's more expensive to get a bag and down jacket but you get much more utility out of the system.

In GEAR » Newbie: How To Choose A Sleeping Bag?
May 25, 11:36pm

Meta is NOT made of OSMO
My tents are made of OSMO the Meta are not so I'm sure its a bit differet.

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 2P
May 25, 11:19pm

Re: Re: I want one!
Will, I've been open aout being a Nemo fanboy for a while. I have the Andi, 09 GoGo LE and the 09 Morpho. I have not had any condensation in any of my tents. I've spent a few nights i...

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 2P
May 25, 11:16pm

S90
I've been using that instead of my DSLR

In GEAR » Camera ideas? HD + light weight + 10Megapixel + Zoooooom
May 25, 11:04pm

Re: re: Not Your Eyes!
Its a single wall tent. I would describe the entrance as all mesh so basically you have 1 major wall made of mesh. The other large wall has a mesh vent and the two smaller side walls are just the o...

May 25, 1:56pm

Re: Nemo
David the Andi is my favorite tent. Definitely check it out. I think the build quality on Nemo gear is just awesome. I lay there in it just admiring the seam taping. My GF loves the Morpho becau...

May 25, 11:24am

Re: Andi
David, oh man! I love it so much more than Nano. I hated internal set up. Look on their site at pics of tent. See the black sleaves on the outside? You just insert 2 poles corner to corner, the...

May 25, 11:10am

Re: Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
I believe MSR measures from the outside as well (it is the industry standard). Even if they didn't Andi is a larger tent. Also, Andi uses external pole sleaves. Not internal as the Nano. ...

May 25, 11:00am

Meh
I had to take 2 Hubba Hubbas back to REI one had a leaky floor. (They changed floor materials next year) so I got another one. This one went back because the tent poles bent from regular set up. ...

May 25, 10:22am

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.