BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 111 - 120 of 569 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...57

Forum » Thread

Re: REI Sale for phone orders now.
Is there a way to see if what you want is on sale or do you just call and ask?

In GEAR » REI Sale for phone orders now.
May 12, 6:07pm

Re: No backpack fits me-problem with shoulder straps
Either the load lifters are too tight or the torso size is too long.

In GEAR » No backpack fits me-problem with shoulder straps
May 06, 11:06pm

Re: Thinking about buying moccasins as a camp / small stream shoe?
Can you just switch to trail runners? Those are comfy enough for camp and they dry really quick if you DON'T get the goretex kind.

In GEAR » Thinking about buying moccasins as a camp / small stream shoe?
May 06, 9:57pm

Re: Montane Minimus
I do a few trips every summer where I am fairly confident that it won't rain, but the consequence if it does rain is pretty bad. These pertex jackets fill this niche. I carried my 12oz event ja...

In GEAR » 5 oz Hardshell?
May 05, 11:00pm

Re: Tenacious Tape.
It's amazing stuff. If you want it to be permanent with just the tape itself, round the corners of the patch so they don't start to peel. For a 3mm hole, I would just coat with seam grip...

In GEAR » Tenacious Tape.
May 05, 9:14pm

Houdini hood changes
I've heard a few comments about the new Houdini having a hood that isn't as good as the old one. Can anyone with experience with both elaborate? I'm especially interested in how it ...

In GEAR » Houdini hood changes
May 05, 9:11pm

Hemming a patagonia merino shirt
I have a Patagonia Merino 2 short sleeve shirt. I want to reduce the sleeve length by 1 to 1.5 inches. Any suggestions for how to do this? I have a decent sewing machine but I have only sewed a cou...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hemming a patagonia merino shirt
May 01, 8:57pm

Re: Tent for the JMT
I would take whatever is lightest. Mosquitos are not bad that time of the year, so you probably won't have to sleep in it unless there is a storm.

In GEAR » Tent for the JMT
April 29, 7:14pm

Re: Puffies
It depends on what you need. If you are looking to replace a fleece jacket with something lighter and more compressible, it's a good choice. With that said, there are plenty of reasons to get s...

In GEAR » Puffies
April 28, 11:38pm

Re: Trail Runners @ REI
You would be lucky to find more than 5 pairs at an REI. Try on the ones that meet your needs and buy what fits.

In GEAR » Trail Runners @ REI
April 28, 7:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm