BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 111 - 120 of 584 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: WTB Outdoor Research HELIUM II medium
I'm sure you're looking for a better deal, but Prolite has it 20% off.

In Gear Swap » WTB Outdoor Research HELIUM II medium
July 18, 8:10pm

Re: Aether 70 vs ULA Catalyst
I own both. I never put more than 35 in the Catalyst, but it was fine at that weight. Note that the single stay version didn't do so well, but I swapped it for the double stay (which I think is...

In GEAR » Aether 70 vs ULA Catalyst
July 11, 11:01pm

Re: Patagonia Fall 2013
Do you recall what weight fabric the older capilene 2 used?

In GEAR » Patagonia Fall 2013
June 26, 6:34pm

Re: JMT water sources
I used nothing more than the Tom Harrison JMT map pack and had no problem finding water. I think there was one section where I had to carry more than a liter. I think it was Bear Ridge or Bear Moun...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » JMT water sources
June 20, 8:43pm

Re: Sleeping pad for ULA CDT and other packing questions
I believe Brian said the Conduit was designed for a 3/4 Prolite (or Prolite Plus). I use a 3/4 Guidelite and it works perfectly. Most comfortable pack I own.

In GEAR » Sleeping pad for ULA CDT and other packing questions
June 06, 9:08pm

Re: houdini
Has anyone tried the marmot Trail Wind hoody? For that matter, has anyone actually tried both versions of the Houdini while hiking or doing something active?

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
June 05, 7:45pm

Re: Prolite Plus won't self inflate
I have a guidelite from 2002 and a prolite from 2012. Neither self inflated for very long. Even when they did, I still had to blow them up to get the proper firmness. It doesn't matter to me th...

In GEAR » Prolite Plus won't self inflate
June 03, 11:01pm

Re: Coolibar -- fingerless or full-fingered
I used the fingerless, although they were different in 2008. They were white. The palm cutout was larger and they didn't have the rubber grips.

In GEAR » Sun Gloves?
June 03, 8:02pm

Re: Sun Gloves?
I used coolibar sun gloves on the PCT. I only carried a small tube of sunblock for my face. It worked very well.

In GEAR » Sun Gloves?
June 03, 6:03pm

Re: climbing rope weight
8oz on a rope is nothing to worry about.

In GEAR » climbing rope weight
May 30, 6:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm