Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 111 - 120 of 542 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...55

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Camping
good point Jake, Adams to Pierce IS all open skies, I'll finally get that tan my office job does not offer. I also just realized this will be my second year of hiking Washington two or more ...

In GEAR » Hiking in the Whites, 1st wknd in August, need above treeline advice.
July 20, 11:39am

Re: Re: Camping
yea, it can def get below 40F at night, it all depends on where and you're elevation. I used to take my mummy liner in the summer which is/had generally been enough for me, but it weighs as muc...

July 20, 11:00am

Re: Sunglasses???
I do, but I'd say 80% of the people I see up there don't. of course, I wear my sunglasses *everywhere* so I'm special (ed' not lunchroom table).

July 20, 10:33am

Re: Thoughts
I use the general weather report to determine what I'll wear for any given trip into the whites. I know you're a much colder person than I so you're insulation levels will probably w...

July 20, 10:21am

Re: reservation made for Friday night
ah, good ol' dolly copp, down in the white mountain hills...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Doing some Presidentials in NH (Aug. 3 - 6), ~25mi, wanna go?
July 19, 10:47am

Re: Meet at Northern End
oh, for Friday I was also planning on bringing either my coleman car camping tent or just using the Losi. I was thinking initially as far as the tent sites for Saturday and Sunday.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Doing some Presidentials in NH (Aug. 3 - 6), ~25mi, wanna go?
July 19, 10:42am

Re: Southern end
yea, the earliest I could see us getting there is around 8. Ironically, both trail ends are about the same travel distance from Boston... How often does the shuttle run? I don't know if Jul...

July 19, 10:36am

Re: Cars
ah, ok. So there is only 5 of us if Julia joins. If that's the case we can meet at the Southern end, throw everything in my car (and I'll definitely buy the car top bag now), and I can ...

July 19, 9:30am

Re: Sure
Seeing as: ) If I'm reading your itinerary correctly we are starting at the Northern end and finishing at the southern end along 302. ) it looks like we will have 3 cars amongst the grou...

July 19, 9:02am

Re: More Details
Is there room for one more? my housemate Julia wants to join if she can get Monday off work (she says she's 75% in if there's room for her). I'll definitely bring a tent to car camp, it...

July 19, 8:38am

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.