Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken K (TheFatBoy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale St. Louis
About Me Ken K has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken K

Showing 111 - 120 of 424 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...43

Forum » Thread

That sucks
Wow... the environment just got Coke-blocked.

In Chaff » Coke Blocks Plan to Ban Bottles in Grand Canyon
November 16, 6:28pm

Grandpa's best advice
Growing up, we all got those little gems from Grandpa... Got a favorite? Maybe one that keeps popping back in your mind from time to time? Something like "Don't pi$$ into the wind"...

In Chaff » Grandpa's best advice
November 15, 9:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Profoundly geeky?
"Au Contraire! There are 11 kinds of people in this world... Those who understand binary numbers, those who don't and those that do and flaunt it." Au counter contraire! There are ...

In Chaff » A profound statement
November 15, 9:06pm

Profoundly geeky?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who understand binary numbers, and those who don't.

In Chaff » A profound statement
November 14, 9:53pm

Still more ideas
Ok, I hate to admit it, but my brother and I also used to shoot them at each other from sling-shots (with varying degrees of efficacy). Doesn't make sense in camp, but was fun. And here'...

In GEAR » Stake with small serrated section at one end and spark on the other end?
November 12, 10:46am

More uses.
I don't think I'd want one with a serrated edge. That's just begging for trouble if you slip while trying to push it into the ground. I also doubt the blade would hold up up to repeate...

In GEAR » Stake with small serrated section at one end and spark on the other end?
November 12, 10:28am

Cheap poly boxer briefs
Boxer briefs. A little on the tight side. And make sure you pull them up in the creases (think "frontal wedge-V"). My best luck so far has been with Starter Dri-Star poly boxer brief...

In GEAR » Underwear and Chafing
November 09, 11:31pm

California boy turned mid-westerner
>> I was watching the end of Game 6 and I was going absolutely nuts... The profanities my wife was shouting at the television kept the kids awake until almost midnight! >> David...

In Chaff » End of the Regular Season
November 05, 12:29am

Give it a shot.
I don't own one, but I think you should give it a shot in windy conditions before you go adding weight to your kit. The SOTM report available under the Articles section on this website suggest...

In GEAR » Suggestion for a wind screen for a Jetboil Sol
October 31, 9:41pm

Woo hoo! Cards win it all!
After a very wild September, and an even wilder October, the Cards bring home the trophy! After having great seats the the 2004 debacle (swept by the Bo Sox), I couldn't bring myself to go to ...

In Chaff » End of the Regular Season
October 31, 9:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken K

Ken K has posted no reviews.