BPL Community Profile

Summit CO (Summit) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale 9300ft
About Me Summit CO has not added a biography yet.
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Summit CO

Showing 111 - 120 of 144 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

Internal Rainfly??
So what is this HS device thing? An internal brethable rainfly? Does it make the tent into a psuedo 2 wall shelter? Provide extra warmth?

In GEAR » Has Your Tarptent Ever Rained On You?
July 03, 5:41pm

MontBell length
Jim: If it is any help I am 155lbs 5'9.5" and the regular #3 fits me perfectly although there might not be room for that platypus full of hot water at the bottom. As to comfort, varies from person ...

In GEAR » Low cost 20-35F bags?
July 03, 5:38pm

Buy from Carol
I got the MontBell in great condition. Carol shipped quickly and was great to deal with. Buy with confidence!

In Gear Swap » FS MontBell UL Down Hugger Super Stretch #3
July 03, 5:25pm

Vapor Trail $125 new
Wildernest Sports has a GG Vapor Trail - medium - for $125. It is last years model. They said they'd ship it. They only have one. Post here and I'll email you their #. -Thank you to everyone for...

In Gear Deals » Vapor Trail $125 new
July 03, 5:23pm

Exped is INSANE!
I tried the Exped 7 short, the Thermarest Prolite 3 short and the Prolite 4 short. I'm stoked that I have absolutely no problem with the 47" pads (I'm coming from 78"). I'm a side sleeper so the...

In GEAR » UL Sleeping Pad - Thermarest Ridge Rest vs Gossamer Nighlight vs Others
June 24, 8:53pm

SAR? Kit too big? BC CPR?
The Importance of Self Rescue vs Professional Rescue As a member of a SAR team I know the importance of getting a professional rescue... but I also know the difficulty involved... sometimes SAR ...

In Gear Lists » 1lb Survival/First Aid kit for scrutiny
June 24, 8:19pm

Cool kits
Nice kits Dale and JR! I found 1/2" plastic first aid tape not so usefull... I'd probably rather have 5 yards of 1" cloth tape than 10 yards of 1/2". Something you should ask yourselves: What...

June 24, 2:08am

Tried the Vapor Trail...
I know packs are personal. I would love to try the Ghost but the only places I have found it are online. Almost would be nice to have an earlier generation which had the ski loops (according to som...

In GEAR » UL Internal Frame Pack: Mountainsmith Ghost v Granite Gear Vapor Trail vs Others
June 24, 1:46am

UL Internal Frame Pack: Mountainsmith Ghost v Granite Gear Vapor Trail vs Others
I can't do the no frame/sleeping pad rucksacks, but I really need the a lighter internal frame pack. Requirements: 2-5 day light internal frame pack: Size: 2500-3500cu 40-55L Weight < 40oz ...

In GEAR » UL Internal Frame Pack: Mountainsmith Ghost v Granite Gear Vapor Trail vs Others
June 23, 2:20pm

RIGHT ON!!!
Eliza: Right on!!! My sentiments exactly. Eric Noble: These guys are great: http://www.desertmountainmedicine.com/

June 23, 12:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Summit CO

Summit CO has posted no reviews.