Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ryan (Sixguns01) - BPL Guest

My Locale Somewhere. Probably lost.
About Me Recreational Backpacker and Kayaker
My PDF Gear ListRyan's All-Purpose Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ryan

Showing 111 - 120 of 460 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...46

Forum » Thread

Pacific Outdoors Peak Elite AC Pad???
Looking through Backpacker Gear Guide and saw Pacific Outdoors Peak Elite AC Pad that weighs 14oz and goes for $80. Anyone use this? Anyone know where to get one? Thanks

In GEAR » Pacific Outdoors Peak Elite AC Pad???
March 20, 6:08pm

Rab Boreas Pull-On????
I just read about the Rab Boreas Pull-On in Backpacker Gear Guide. 11oz and pretty Cheap for a soft shell, $75. Anyone out there in BPL-land or Naria have one? How are they?

In GEAR » Rab Boreas Pull-On
March 20, 12:32pm

Re: Re: Packrafters beware!!!
"Darwin is quietly efficient." True, very true. Also very funny

In GEAR » Packrafters beware!!!
March 17, 10:58am

Re: Re: What clothes do you bring?
Thanks Aaron- These are items I have and used. I usually run warm by the way. Top- BPL Beartooth Hoody Pat R1 Hoody Smartwool Merino Wool T-shirts UL Fleece Zip Pullover Montbell Inner D...

In GEAR » What clothes do you bring?
March 16, 8:22am

What clothes do you bring?
Going on an overnighter in another week. March in the NY. Sorry for such a basic question but I always seem to bring too much. Switched to lightweight and creeping toward UL but clothes always m...

In GEAR » What clothes do you bring?
March 15, 8:03pm

Re: Where and When to Sell Heavier Gear
I sold a bunch of my old gear to make room and raise money for my much lighter weight gear. I used eBay and Whiteblaze.net selling gear forum. They usually aren't gram weenies when it comes t...

In Gear Swap » Where and When to Sell Heavier Gear
March 15, 6:35am

Re: Re: i hugged my wife and..
Ken-"I read this thread and thought wow...how come I did not think of using these!!!!!!!!!! I have bought these before but for some strange reason, it just did not click. Real bread with lunch...

In GEAR » What do you do for Lunch?
March 10, 5:22am

Re: Re: Re: Golite Huge Clearance - Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39
Wasn't trying to start an argument; I really was just thinking off the top of my head, man.

In Gear Deals » Golite Huge Clearance - Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39
March 09, 8:39am

Re: Golite Huge Clearance - Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39
How much of this stuff is going to pop up on the Gear Swap in the next month or two for higher prices??? I wonder.

In Gear Deals » Golite Huge Clearance - Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39
March 09, 8:02am

Re: 2011 Gear Purchase Moratorium?
Couldn't do it. Especially when Golite as 70% off. A Jam for $50!!!!!! Can't beat that. GOOLLLLIIITTEEE!! (while angrily shaking fist into the air)

In GEAR » 2011 Gear Purchase Moratorium?
March 09, 8:00am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan has posted no reviews.