BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 111 - 120 of 1062 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...107

Forum » Thread

Thanks Erik
It's great to see some photos of this set up. I think Lawson backed off on stocking this when it was pointed out that you could NOT flip the canister for a liquid feed. But the remote stove i...

In GEAR » New Stove Gear: Fire Maple 117t and XK6 "HE" Pot
September 08, 6:41pm

Thanks Dan
Are these the Triple Star LW hooded ones for about $30? I bought a med and a large for my then 12 year old son. He's 13 now. He grew straight through the Med, and I think he'll be out ...

In GEAR » Down Jackets back at Costco
September 08, 6:32pm

EvaLawson?
Either EvaLawson or EvaLawsion Pad.

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 22, 4:09am

Asics trail runners
If you like your Asics, I'd go with Asics trail runners. I've always found the Trabucos to be a close match for the Kayanos, as far as fit is concerned.

In GEAR » Last minute shoe help needed desperately!
August 06, 4:47am

Re: International Shipping
Thanks Lawson, in that case I'll go for at least two. Thanks, Rod

August 02, 6:46am

Shipping to Australia
Hi Lawson, Any idea on price to ship to Australia? I had a couple of mates ask me about mine last weekend when we were snow camping. I'd be interested in the price to ship 1,2 or 3. T...

July 31, 10:40pm

Slick
Hey Dan, That is slick! I'll shoot you a pm with an idea. Rod

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system
July 24, 5:51am

Re: Cannon in the Dale
Hey Matt, If it was an 800, you might be in luck, but those 700s are worth nothing! I loved the old catalogues. I have a 1991/93 T600/700 Frankenstein that I toured through California and Me...

In On the Web » Cannondale Vintage Backpacking
July 14, 6:15am

Gear Swap
Hi John, These posts would generally go in Gear Swap. You may get more response over there. Of course you may be looking for a good deal on a new pair. If so it's probably worth stating...

In Gear Deals » WTB: Crampons, ice axe
July 10, 6:31pm

Caldera
Hi Chris, I'll take the Caldera, if the previous deal falls through. Regards, Rod

In Gear Swap » Fire Sale (no pun intended) Gossamer Gear, Montbell, Z-Packs, Trail Designs
July 09, 5:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.