BPL Community Profile

Pamela Wyant (RiverRunner) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pamela Wyant hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Pamela Wyant has not added a biography yet.
StateWest Virginia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Pamela Wyant

Showing 111 - 120 of 321 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...33

Forum » Thread

Use what's around
"What do you folks do to enjoy sitting around camp? " Conveniently placed rocks and a Gossamer Gear Torso Length Nightlight pad work great. Using a 2 section one pads the seat, using ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Air-Mat to Chair
December 08, 11:00am

For my Double Rainbow
1. How often do you set up your tarptent Rainbow or Double Rainbow in 'freestanding' mode? Always? Sometimes? Rarely? Never? Rarely, bordering on never. If I want to set it up on the ba...

In GEAR » Questions for Ye Rainbow / DR Users
December 06, 11:14pm

Not a front insulated top, but
This is something that is nice when you want extra core warmth in the chest area. It's not insulated, but is a nice warm fleece piece that blocks wind as well as providing warmth. http://ww...

In GEAR » Front-only insulated tops
November 14, 3:43pm

Price?
You might get more interest if you put a price on it.

In Gear Swap » FS: Sea To Summit Pack Liner - 50L - New!
November 11, 7:14pm

Drat!
Put me down for third if the other two deals don't work out. My e-mail is pamwyant(at)dishmail(dot)net Pam

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Latok Alpine Jacket (eVent)
November 11, 7:01pm

Sahara pants
I really like the REI Sahara pants, although the newer ones (in the ladies at least) don't fit me as well as the older models, and I like the older pockets better as well. Still, they might ...

In GEAR » $500 at REI and nothing to buy....
November 04, 5:39pm

Love the handles
Dang! That is nice!!!

In Make Your Own Gear » 0.9oz 250cc BEER CAN POT
October 28, 11:19pm

Measurements?
Jhuara, Can you give me the actual width measurements of your quilt at approximately the shoulder and the hip? Also, do you have any idea what caused the pilling in the footbox? Thanks, ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Nunatak Arc Alpinist
October 28, 11:03pm

Congrats Sarbar
The Double Rainbow is a very nice shelter. I think you will like the liner. Pam

In GEAR » Hey Ben2World......
October 27, 4:01pm

Arrived
The stakes arrived today, and as advertised are in great condition. Thank you Brian. Pam

In Gear Swap » FS: Bozeman Mountain Works' Lazr Titanium Stakes - 6 pack
October 27, 3:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Pamela Wyant

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Photon Freedom Micro (White)
Santa brought me one of these for Christmas, and it has quickly become my favorite light. For it's weight it's amazingly bright. I used it to night hike a half mile or so last weekend. Th...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
February 05, 1:35am