BPL Community Profile

Richard Cullip (RichardCullip) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale San Diego County
About Me Richard Cullip has not added a biography yet.
CityPoway
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Cullip

Showing 111 - 120 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Re: My PowerFilm lightening steps
I combined the burning method with the scraping method and it worked well. I just singed the end of the wires carefully with a mini Bic lighter and then scraped off the burnt insulation. Quick and ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
November 27, 4:51pm

Thanks Jay. I was afraid that you would say it wasn't easy. I've never used a soldering gun/iron so this could be a learning experience for me. I'm waiting to hear from George and hopin...

November 27, 8:14am

Re: Solo in the Desert Pt 1 - Coyote Gulch
Nice. Very nice. Thanks for taking us along with you.

In Post-Trip Reports » Solo in the Desert Pt 1 - Coyote Gulch
November 27, 7:46am

Finally starting to play with connecting the Powerfilm solar panel unit to Jay's circuit board and I've got a question about the connection. As said earlier, the insulation on the solar pan...

November 26, 3:40pm

Re: Anyone for Minnesota during December?
Burr. Minnesota in December is why my parents moved from there to Arizona in the early 1960's.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone for Minnesota during December?
November 24, 2:58pm

Re: What hat do you use?
Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap for me. Love the coverage from the sun that it gives and it's light weight.

In GEAR » What hats do you use?
November 19, 9:12pm

Re: No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
With the demise of Twinkies, I wonder what the vendors at our local county fair will deep fat fry next year?

In Chaff » No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
November 16, 11:28am

Re: Hallelujah!
Welcome back.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hallelujah!
November 13, 11:04am

Re: Re: I figure it's a double entendre
Jerry - there are now 3 levels of memebership. F is a Forum membership in which you can post and reply to messages for a small fee (or be grandfathered in). This new level of membership is in respo...

In Chaff » David Ure and such....
November 13, 8:47am

Re: Re: Re: re: fair taxation
"Social security and medicare are insurance, not investment. People pay SS and Medicare and that money goes to paying seniors, disabled people, and minor children of people that died. Yo...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 11, 10:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Cullip

Richard Cullip has posted no reviews.