BPL Community Profile

J R (RavenUL) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale J R hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J R has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J R

Showing 111 - 120 of 421 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: Big Sky Evolution alternatives
Well, what are you looking for? What are your interests re: style size shape structure etc.

In GEAR » Big Sky Evolution alternatives
October 10, 3:20pm

Re: Re: bamboo backpacks, etc.
Thanks Miguel. I dont know if you can see it, but the lip on my spoon is fairly deep. It definatly holds on to whats in it... but its not so deep as to be awkward. Re: bamboo fabric. From what I...

In GEAR » SUL Long Handled Titanium Spoon
October 09, 8:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Trail Runners -VS - Hiking Boots ??
I often hike barefoot. Barefoot is good. Even when I wear shoes I like wearing models that do not form the foot to a rigid last (anything from moccasins to chinese feiyue "monk" shoes). I have ...

In GEAR » Trail Runners -VS - Hiking Boots ??
October 08, 11:48pm

Boo Spoon
Ok, heres a pic of the spoon I made. On the left is the "spoon blank" made by pampered chef. On the right is a classic lexan spoon. http://216.71.129.172/PA070037.JPG Heres another vie...

October 07, 11:08pm

Re: It is there
Umm. NOW! When I posted that it had a SINGLE reference. This thread.

In On the Web » Mountain Bums
October 07, 8:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: bamboo pack and so on...
I dremeled one of our PC bamboo spoons. It came out exceedingly well I think. Maybe note quite so refined as Miguels curry spoon - - a bit more tribal looking I think - - but it is quite light a...

October 07, 12:24am

Re: Re: Re: re: bamboo pack and so on...
For what its worth, Pampered Chef has a set of two small bamboo spoons for $3.50. They are slightly larger than a regular spoon, but the bowl of the spoon is the same size as a regular spoon. ...

October 06, 3:21pm

Re: re: bamboo pack and so on...
I think that bamboo and other natural materials have A LOT of value. Slightly off topic, but as an example, Im in the first stages of building a doublesized sailing kayak that will be used for a...

October 06, 12:01pm

Re: Sleeping bag won't fit in pack
Its better because if you roll the bag, you increase the liklihood of putting stress repeatedly upon the same spot. when you stuff, the stress is always randomized. your never going to put stres...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sleeping bag won't fit into my backpack
October 05, 10:13pm

Re: hows that?
Ullefrote(sp?) is a merino/synthetic blend.

In GEAR » Is Wool in ?
October 05, 10:02pm

All Reader Reviews by J R

J R has posted no reviews.