BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 111 - 120 of 759 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...76

Forum » Thread

knives, knives, knives...
I don't know that I'd want to use my (sharp) knife to go digging in the dirt... Anyway, two thoughts: 1. The folder that I carry is the A.G. Russell Featherlite. the locking mechanism...

In Chaff » New Meaning to, "I Love this Knife."
November 16, 8:26am

Mini Snack box
Will you sell it separately?

In Gear Swap » Sigg Bottles & Mini Snack Box
November 14, 1:31pm

Getting ready to snowshoe in the ADK
When I snowshoe in the Adirondacks I use th following: Boots: Keen Growlers Snowshoes: Atlas 12 Series (30") Crampons: Petzl Vasak (strap) Boots and snowshoes have been working great f...

In Gear Lists » Getting ready to snowshoe in the ADK
November 12, 9:33am

WTB: 1.1L or larger titanium pot
PM sent

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1.1L or larger titanium pot
November 06, 7:40am

Doubling up bags
More info on this topic here: http://www.andy-kirkpatrick.com/site/main_articles/double_up/

In GEAR » Is there practical efficacy to nesting sleeping bags?
November 05, 8:16am

eVENT rapair
Yep. Spruce trap, tree well...same thing. I fell into an awful one. The top half of the tree had blown down so it was entirely hidden under the snow. Very uncomfortable to say the least. Thanks ...

In GEAR » eVENT rapair
November 04, 12:45pm

eVENT rapair
I have a pair of eVENT pants that I snowshoe in. Last year, at the end of the season, I fell into a spruce trap and tore the pants. With the new snowshoeing season coming up, I need to repair this....

In GEAR » eVENT rapair
November 04, 9:52am

Packs for heavy loads
Have you considered Cold Cold World packs? http://www.coldcoldworldpacks.com/intro.htm You don't *need* a 5 pound pack to carry a 40 pound load. Or a frame/yoke for that matter.

In GEAR » Pack for Heavy loads
November 02, 12:17pm

10L MSR Dromadarys
Chris, can't be of help with the dromedarys (sorry) but I'm curious: what sort of adventure are you going on that requires 30 L of water in tough dromedarys? Inquiring minds and all...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Two 10L MSR Dromadarys
November 02, 10:51am

Crabs
Yeah, but UK climbing lingo is almost an entirely different language. Rap = abseil. Layback = layaway. Etc. And don't get me started on the system you use to rate climbs! ;)

In Chaff » Carabiner
November 02, 10:47am

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.