Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

john Tier (Peter_pan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA
About Me Co-Owner of Jacks 'R' Better LLC
Citywilliamsburg
StateVA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacksrbetter.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by john Tier

Showing 111 - 120 of 251 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...26

Forum » Thread

Olive drab
Dean, You are a little behind the times.... Most of the JRB quilts started shipping in the new Olive drab color a couple of months back... Pan

In GEAR » Yet another quilt advice request
April 25, 6:36am

Option to seal a quilt
Joe, Think of full length omni tape and a Down To Earth Pad Converter or OT on another pad of your preference.... No drafts.... No extra bottom.... It would be 1oz vs 3oz you are considering... ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt Advice
April 24, 9:49am

Quilt comparision
Details... The devil is always in the details". To answer your size question....You can find the dimensions for all the JRB quilts on our comparision chart.... http://www.jacksrbetter.com...

In GEAR » Yet another quilt advice request
April 24, 7:58am

DDP info
Rick, DDP are 50x86 and weight 8.5 oz. Pan

In GEAR » Dry ducks and lil nippers
April 06, 5:43pm

JRB Down Sleeves
Peter, Facts....When the sleeves are connected, there is a 1 sq inch pad of Omnitape at the shoulder/neck center and a 1 sq inch pad of OT at the sternum...One side is against your vest, the oth...

In GEAR » JRB Down Sleeves
April 06, 8:38am

JRB 2009 quilt mod
ALCON, FWIW, JRB has made all of its standard 48" wide quilts reversible on all hammock models.....In doing so it has added side ladder loops opposite the existing side ladder loops... Thus...

In GEAR » Will a quilt work for restless side/stomach sleepers?
March 23, 2:31pm

Self Tensioning Lines
JRB has been making these STL for three years now....all of the ones we personnaly use are doing fing with no apparent stretch set in... Only two reported failures to date.... one was the second kn...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Guyline Tensioners
March 20, 8:42pm

Down Sleeves
Brian, Missed your earlier question. JRB Down Sleeves use 800pf down.... and loft to 1.5 inches. Pan

In GEAR » Down booties - do you bring 'em?
March 12, 7:13am

Inexpensive quilts
Paul, This is the time of year to contact the quilt manufactures for availablity of demos of last year models.... Potential on a demo or irregular is normally 30-50% off... FWIW, JRB is conve...

In GEAR » What's a good summertime quilt?
March 08, 3:04pm

JRB Sleeves as sleep socks
Jesse, The JRB Down Sleeves work extremely well as sleep socks in addition to their designed role as sleeves that convert any vest into a jacket...You can find details on the sleeves, as well as...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Booties
February 17, 12:14pm

All Reader Reviews by john Tier

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox Silnylon Poncho
Agree with Richard on the mods.... all easy to do....I've had the extended length model for over 4 years and it is super through the mid season.... and yes it will cover a HH. Here is my mod......

In Clothing - Raingear
September 22, 6:10pm