November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Wozniak (PaulW) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Paul Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear List3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wozniak

Showing 111 - 120 of 254 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...26

Forum » Thread

membership - golf swing
@Dean - adds a whole new meaning to "rough" and "hazard". A little "closest to" for a buck (closest to what - Pakistan)? Great pic too with the ball coming off the c...

In GEAR » Hi -- question to Exos users
March 07, 11:01am

Exos 58
Dean, The 58 is the ideal choice for a full set of clubs :) By the way, good technique .. elbow in, wrist break.

March 05, 2:25pm

question to Exos users
Henry, The Exos 34 will probably have too little volume for you but I would suggest at least trying your gear in the Exos 46. You might want to mimic 1 weeks worth of food. The added cost and w...

March 05, 11:29am

Hi -- question to Exos users
I have the Exos 34, not sure how well this translates but... I find that by pulling in the load lifters virtually all the way you get a very nice ride. Just curious..why the 58? The 34 can GENE...

March 05, 10:08am

Silver Peak - Winter
Steve, Great job with the video. Could the weather have been any better - I see the sun shining off the Georgian Bay to the east. Did I hear you say you woke up around 10:30? Good morning! ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Silver Peak - Winter
March 04, 2:15pm

whoops - wrong button
bear with me, that was me hurrying: going down waterfall mist Thanks for suffering through this. Think I have it this time.

In Post-Trip Reports » Pics
March 03, 10:44am

pics - help; testing
Cameron, Jennifer and Steve, Thanks in advance of my actual testing. Of course, if this fails I will be back.

March 03, 10:39am

Pics - Help
If anyone can tell me why the photos didn't stack and why the captions disappeared I would appreciate it. Sam Haraldson posted instructions that I was able to find; thought I followed the inst...

March 03, 9:33am

EDIT Pics Just a few of many pics from a September 2009 trip to LaCloche Silhouette Trail, Killarney, Ontario. Just to whet the whistle. 6 days, 5 nights, 72km. storm sliding off to the north...

March 02, 1:51pm

MLD Bug Bivy
You won't have a problem with the bugs from overhead. You might occasionally at the shoulders if you are outside of your sleeping bag. This won't be a huge deal; you can lay you bag open ...

In GEAR » MLD Bug Bivy ?
March 02, 1:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak has posted no reviews.