Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Wozniak (PaulW) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Paul Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
StateMichigan
My PDF Gear List3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wozniak

Showing 111 - 120 of 254 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...26

Forum » Thread

membership - golf swing
@Dean - adds a whole new meaning to "rough" and "hazard". A little "closest to" for a buck (closest to what - Pakistan)? Great pic too with the ball coming off the c...

In GEAR » Hi -- question to Exos users
March 07, 11:01am

Exos 58
Dean, The 58 is the ideal choice for a full set of clubs :) By the way, good technique .. elbow in, wrist break.

March 05, 2:25pm

question to Exos users
Henry, The Exos 34 will probably have too little volume for you but I would suggest at least trying your gear in the Exos 46. You might want to mimic 1 weeks worth of food. The added cost and w...

March 05, 11:29am

Hi -- question to Exos users
I have the Exos 34, not sure how well this translates but... I find that by pulling in the load lifters virtually all the way you get a very nice ride. Just curious..why the 58? The 34 can GENE...

March 05, 10:08am

Silver Peak - Winter
Steve, Great job with the video. Could the weather have been any better - I see the sun shining off the Georgian Bay to the east. Did I hear you say you woke up around 10:30? Good morning! ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Silver Peak - Winter
March 04, 2:15pm

whoops - wrong button
bear with me, that was me hurrying: going down waterfall mist Thanks for suffering through this. Think I have it this time.

In Post-Trip Reports » Pics
March 03, 10:44am

pics - help; testing
Cameron, Jennifer and Steve, Thanks in advance of my actual testing. Of course, if this fails I will be back.

March 03, 10:39am

Pics - Help
If anyone can tell me why the photos didn't stack and why the captions disappeared I would appreciate it. Sam Haraldson posted instructions that I was able to find; thought I followed the inst...

March 03, 9:33am

Pics
EDIT Pics Just a few of many pics from a September 2009 trip to LaCloche Silhouette Trail, Killarney, Ontario. Just to whet the whistle. 6 days, 5 nights, 72km. storm sliding off to the north...

March 02, 1:51pm

MLD Bug Bivy
You won't have a problem with the bugs from overhead. You might occasionally at the shoulders if you are outside of your sleeping bag. This won't be a huge deal; you can lay you bag open ...

In GEAR » MLD Bug Bivy ?
March 02, 1:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak has posted no reviews.