Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 111 - 120 of 1109 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...111

Forum » Thread

The Trail Show #32 - Part B - The Wonderland Trail
I could listen to Wolfman Jesus tell stories all day. What an awesome story teller.

In On the Web » The Trail Show #32 - Part B - The Wonderland Trail
February 09, 10:41pm

The Trail Show #32 - Part B - The Wonderland Trail
The Trail Show #32 (Part B). A follow up to to show 32A. Part B features interviews with many well known hikers. Show #32b –January’s show was so packed with beers, trails & nonsense...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #32 - Part B - The Wonderland Trail
February 09, 9:52am

battery booster
If you do any kind of solo travel esp at remote trailheads, a $100 booster is well worth it. Esp in the winter. Many also have plugs for inverters. Handy for charging a phone or powering another...

In GEAR » PSA for a piece of "gear"
February 06, 10:15am

PSA for a piece of "gear"
That's the other reason the tarp appeals to me: versatility. Some para cord and a larger tarp not only stores easily, but it can be used for many different things. From emergencies to basecamp...

February 05, 7:17pm

In my standard car kit, I have a battery booster, a socket set and some other basic repair tools (duct tape..of course!) . I am not a mechanic, but have basic skills enough to re-tighten a battery ...

February 05, 2:41pm

I feel very lucky. It was at home, I have my work laptop so I can WFH, the mechanic is less than a five minute walk away and my wife and I can afford the repairs. I posted this so hopefully othe...

February 05, 11:56am

Yesterday, my car engine would not turn over. A blustery, windy and snowy day and rather cold to boot. SOB! Same behavior as a fuel pump gone bad at least based on my past experience. Quickly l...

February 05, 11:19am

Lay-off = backpacking
At this point in my life, I'be more inclined to do shorter 4-6 week jaunts, go back home for a bit and then take off again. Would be better for my marriage, too. ;)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lay-off = backpacking
February 05, 9:20am

Lay-off = backpacking
Congrats! Enjoy!!!! Play for 6-9 months and still have a cushion to find a job. Frankly, I am jealous. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lay-off = backpacking
February 04, 12:05pm

..Flavinoids are good for you...
Sunday meal growing up..started at noon, ended at 4pm or so. Bread served with all courses. 1. Soup (usually vegetarian with MAYBE a little of spicy meat for flavoring). Usually made with esc...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » What is paleo?
January 30, 4:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.