Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 111 - 120 of 1125 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...113

Forum » Thread

Oy vey...
:) http://andrewskurka.com/2011/how-to-make-a-fancy-feast-alcohol-stove/ "I received my first Fancy Feast stove from Ryan Bozis (aka Major Slacker), who attended one of my presentations ...

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 25, 2:15pm

Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
"What's up with all the off topic crap? Do you people really have nothing else to do?" Well, since I was deploying some programs and "Hurrying up and waiting", the answer...

February 24, 8:07pm

With my complexion, I always said I am more "off-white" :D

February 24, 4:10pm

wilderness dinosaur midwifery skills
" wilderness dinosaur midwifery skills " is one of the funniest things I've read in a while.. I so want that on a t-shirt.

February 24, 3:39pm

Spooning :)
"And it appears per Pmags that Andrew is not afraid to spoon. That's good to know for winter backpacking adventures gone wrong. " I am helping to guide with him on a winter/intro t...

February 24, 10:54am

Shovel
Snowshoes make terrible shovels..even in an emergency. If you want go light, these are good JIC type gear. http://www.snowclaw.com/ Not nearly as good as real shovel, but packs easier and ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Missing hiker found dead in the Whites
February 23, 6:32pm

The Trail Show #33 - The Vagabond Loop
Show #33 – Less Gear-More Beer is the name of the game! This month we conversate on trail permits & undocumented hikers, Ryan “Dirtmonger” Sylva speaks on the Vagabond Loop, D-Low goes to...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #33 - The Vagabond Loop
February 23, 6:25pm

Missing hiker found dead in the Whites
"How many winter hikers carry a digging tool with them on a dayhike? It could save your life." For any excursions the are lengthy and/or above treeline and/or away from popular use, ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Missing hiker found dead in the Whites
February 23, 4:19pm

Why guided trips?
Note: I am will say up front that I am biased when I wrote this article as I do some assistant guiding on occasion with the very person in question. I also wrote this not long after I turned 40....

February 23, 2:20pm

:) I wrote this sentence way back in 2009..just a wee bit of sarcasm . " "Real hikers do not write books, make gear, sell photographs, get sponsored by outdoor companies, give ...

February 22, 6:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.