Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 111 - 120 of 1132 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...114

Forum » Thread

More Photos & Specs
5"x12" Cross Bar Style. Weight: 7.35oz, Price: $20.00 .187" Rim Bar/.125 Cross Bars 6"x14" Cross Bar Style. Weight: 9.45oz, Price: $22.50 .187" Rim Bar/.125 Cro...

In Gear Deals » Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
April 24, 10:00pm

Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
Hey Everyone, Here is a sneak peak photo of one of my stainless steel backpacking grills that is coming out soon. The photo is of the 6" x 14" model.

In Gear Deals » Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
April 24, 9:37pm

Use Wax
Hi Tad, Your drill bits are fine. Use something like toilet bowl ring wax. Far best solution for cutting/drilling aluminum. Its dirt cheap and you can buy one of those wax seals about anywhe...

In Make Your Own Gear » Having trouble drilling Aluminum
April 22, 1:23pm

Price Change
I am going to reduce the price of the Aquamira to $9.95 I don't have alot left so they will sell fast. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Items on Sale
April 18, 9:33pm

Repackaging Essentials
I have decided to stop selling ALL Repackaging Essentials and focus on my best selling products as well as some products that have been on the backburner for too long. Basically I am starting to g...

April 18, 9:53am

Items on Sale
I have decided to sell off all my currently repackaging inventory. What is left is on sale. The 4oz Alcohol Fuel bottles are now $.75 each, the mini vials are now $2.95 each, the mini funnels ...

April 17, 9:35am

Seriously???
Max, Nancy and all the other sensitive flowers, SERIOUSLY???? Dave does't hate anyone from the LGBTQZEW community. He is very liberal and that's just not in their DNA. If anyt...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 05, 9:57am

Nice Looking Bivy
Nice Looking Bivy Dave. You can't beat the money back guarantee either : )

In Gear Deals » MilesGear Uber Bivy
March 06, 3:16pm

Christmas Tree
Thanks fore the advice John : ) They use to come in purple and they would never sell so combining all the colors was the method behind my madness. This last time, they changed from purple to...

In Gear Deals » Mini Biners 10Pack $10.00
March 04, 7:49pm

Looks Promising
Brendan's way looks very promising as well and as you can see its a nice looking seam. I will have to give this way a try. I completely agree that adding extra layers increases the stre...

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Felled Seam
February 26, 9:19am

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.