BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 111 - 120 of 1126 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...113

Forum » Thread

Seriously???
Max, Nancy and all the other sensitive flowers, SERIOUSLY???? Dave does't hate anyone from the LGBTQZEW community. He is very liberal and that's just not in their DNA. If anyt...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 05, 9:57am

Nice Looking Bivy
Nice Looking Bivy Dave. You can't beat the money back guarantee either : )

In Gear Deals » MilesGear Uber Bivy
March 06, 3:16pm

Christmas Tree
Thanks fore the advice John : ) They use to come in purple and they would never sell so combining all the colors was the method behind my madness. This last time, they changed from purple to...

In Gear Deals » Mini Biners 10Pack $10.00
March 04, 7:49pm

Looks Promising
Brendan's way looks very promising as well and as you can see its a nice looking seam. I will have to give this way a try. I completely agree that adding extra layers increases the stre...

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Felled Seam
February 26, 9:19am

Seam Types
Here is a drawing I did comparing the seams. The right way to do a flat felled seam, the wrong way to do a flat felled seam, and the knock off seam. The red lines signify the stitching. In my ...

February 25, 9:57pm

Marks
As Dave said, the marks work great on long runs. Yep Brendan, I use bonded V69/T70 all the time for silnylon. Its what the military specs for parachutes and what hot air-balloon companies use s...

February 22, 4:42pm

Double/Triple Top Stitch
As Roger and Brendan said. There is no difference in strength between the two if the seam is sewed properly. I think instead of calling it a Faux Flat Felled we should come up with another name a...

February 22, 1:35pm

Nothing
Good question. But the answer is Nothing. The only thing that I use to hold the seam together while I am sewing is my big burly hands. Seriously my hands were not meant for sewing so if I can do...

February 22, 11:57am

Flat Felled Seams
True flat felled seams are easy to sew if you have a double needle machine with a custom folder. But if you don't. Then don't bother. Save yourself a headache and do a faux flat felle...

February 22, 9:16am

5 drops
Is 5 drops of bleach enough? If so, no wonder I can't stand the taste. I read a few places that you should use a tablespoon of bleach per gallon of water. I am not sure if that is corre...

In GEAR » Mini Dropper Bottles
February 21, 11:08am

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.