Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 111 - 120 of 1904 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...191

Forum » Thread

Re: UL ideas that Died
There are many UL ideas and types of gear that are no longer that common. Here are my observations and mind you some of these are not dead but not as prevalent as they used to be: Packs with UL ...

In GEAR » UL ideas that Died
January 21, 8:48am

Re: UL ideas that Died
The reason they quit using Spinniker fabric is because the vendor could no longer supply Spinn that was waterproof. You have to understand that it was never intended to be waterproof, it was inten...

In GEAR » UL ideas that Died
January 20, 7:24pm

Re: Questions
Thanks for your help. We will be there the last week of May from May 24-28 (or close to those dates) so hopefully temps will be around freezing or above. I am not necessarily expecting thunder st...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
January 19, 7:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1
I am getting the itinerary finalized and had a few other questions. First, what type of weather should we expect? We are camping pretty high so I am thinking nighttime temps around 35*F and da...

January 19, 9:40am

Re: The Winds
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

In Photo Gallery » The Winds
January 18, 1:07pm

Re: easton nano nail stakes
I have had really good luck with the older blue eastons. I have used them all over the southeast, in wind river range, the sierras, and colorado with no problems. The tips of a few of them are be...

In GEAR » easton nano nail stakes
January 17, 2:37pm

Re: re
If you can't find a pair of the BPL's you might look at the Patagonia Tropical Flat Pants as an alternative I think they are 7 oz and fairly spartan.

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL Thorofare Trekking Pant.
January 16, 8:23am

Re: Re: Re: Day 1
You are probably right. I normally try to get above treeline the first day of a trip and have no problem pushing to get there, but she might not appreciate the big climb and longer day especially ...

January 13, 8:29pm

Re: Day 1
Thanks for the comments and though that is pretty typical first day for me it might not be for her so I will tone it down a bit (and reverse the route-eliminate some miles)to accomplish this. ...

January 13, 2:26pm

Re: new mexico
Paul, I had read your trip reports back when I decided to do an early season trip to Pecos, bought the map and when I set down over the Christmas holidays to map out a route had no idea the rou...

January 12, 2:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.