Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 111 - 120 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: WPB Jackets
I have the TNF Triumph and like it for its simplicity and especially its very compact size. Its the closest in compressibility to a wind shirt I have seen. But I still can't wrap my head aroun...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Waterproof Breathable Jackets: 2012 State of the Market Report
March 22, 3:01pm

Re: Finished First MYOG Pack
Do you have experience sewing? It looks like it. Nice and clean pack.

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished First MYOG Pack
March 17, 5:17pm

Re: Heavy Metal Lovin' Ultralighters
Some hike'n music from the day local band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQqJVyRNifY&feature=related one of my fav skaters back in the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRkLUQknXeM

In Chaff » Heavy Metal Lovin' Ultralighters
March 16, 10:19pm

the media is killing you
The media know the population is sick and unhealthy. They know they can make money selling ad time if they declare food xyz to be deadly or a miracle cure. The trick is it has to be a generalized t...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » White rice is killing you
March 16, 7:07pm

Re: Wild Rices
Here it is: http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-search-of-traditional-asian-diets.html "In all seriousness what foods are totally non-controversial?" No such thing, b...

March 16, 6:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re White rice is killing you
I remember reading they grew rice for the upper classes not for them selves. I need to find it again. The amount may differ country to country, but the fact remains they eat a LOT less sugars and ...

March 16, 6:06pm

Re: Re: Re: White rice is killing you
"Really, it's not white rice that's making us unhealthy, it's more the cheap high fructose corn syrup that's in everything, the sodas, and french fries,... most people don'...

March 16, 5:50pm

Re: Re: Re White rice is killing you
"Funny thing: Somewhere north of 4 billion souls use white rice as their main carb source. In large amounts. What am I missing?' That Asians eat mostly meats and veggies. Rice is a side...

March 16, 5:23pm

Re: Re White rice is killing you
The problem is that the germ is where the rice and other grains store their defensive toxins. So you either eat it with the defensive shell removed or you ingest massive amounts of toxins designed ...

March 16, 5:21pm

Re: wince
+1 Harald Im so happy to see others get it. In my mind whats really going on is that antisocial people feel offended when they see any signs of humanity. They want a Disney World experience of w...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cairns and LNT?
March 16, 3:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am