Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kier Selinsky (Kieran) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Seattle, WA
About Me Kier Selinsky has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kier Selinsky

Showing 111 - 120 of 513 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...52

Forum » Thread

Thanks!
Thanks for the continued support, guys! He's really appreciating it! And he's nearly to his goal now for the sleeping pad.

In Gear Swap » Quick Mick Cozies
March 26, 12:37pm

All Ready to Ship!
Hi Everyone - Mickey has worked his butt off the last couple days to ship everything on or ahead of schedule! Some of you were notified yesterday of your shipment, the rest will go in tomorrow'...

March 25, 12:03pm

Re: Re: Rockplate
Thanks Larry! +1 to what David said. Also, if you're an REI member, you can take the shoes back anytime and use their guarantee, though probably best to try them out thoroughly before relyin...

In GEAR » My first hiking shoes!
March 24, 5:07pm

Rockplate
What about New Balance? Also, do any of these shoes or NB's have rock plates? I'm needing to buy some shoes also, and love my NB's, but am finding that I'd really benefit from a roc...

In GEAR » My first hiking shoes!
March 24, 3:27pm

Update
You guys rock! So as an update, Mickey's about 2/3 of the way to having earned the air mattress he wants. I came home from a business trip tonight and the house is covered in cozies! He's g...

March 23, 10:04pm

shipping
I have stuff I could contribute later this year after I do some replacements. However the shipping is a concern. Perhaps group/freight shipments could be arranged.

In Gear Swap » Gear Donations
March 23, 9:56pm

Update
Thanks again for the awesome support! You guys rock! Just a quick update - at this point, new orders will ship on Wednesday by end of day. Thanks again! Mickey's been having a lot of fun wit...

March 21, 11:03pm

Re: sorry
>>"I'm basically an idiot for not reading the product description before I posted this." well that's a little harsh. no big

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » superlight carbon fiber knives
March 21, 10:24am

Mickey's Cozy Empire
Thanks everyone for the awesome support and orders! He's cranking out the cozies! Time to hit the store for more materials!

March 20, 8:53pm

Re: Pretty useless
Hmmm… a blade that will slip through metal detectors and is only meant for stabbing. Pretty clear what the intent is for these.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » superlight carbon fiber knives
March 20, 7:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Kier Selinsky

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Driducks rainsuit
I picked up one of these suits excited to have some lightweight gear that was actually cheap. I got it home, and tried it on to be sure it fit. Then I repacked it and put it in my pack and went out to...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 01, 6:47am