Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 111 - 120 of 3492 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...350

Forum » Thread

"All sales are final"...not.
All sales are not final unless stated so upfront and that still does not apply if the item is not as described. To each their own, but anything I have sold, be it used gear or any of my products,...

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 04, 9:01am

Re: Re: residential?
"I can see where farmers might have priority, given that we all have to eat" I would agree if most of the water went to growing the crops we eat here, instead of specialty nuts or as...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 03, 5:28pm

Re
I don't see foul play but it does help the community to be informed . There have been people appealing to others with stories to get good deals and then just turning for a profit; that may...

In Gear Swap » FS Yellow MLD Supermid
April 03, 11:50am

Re: residential?
I agree Dean, and first brought this up in the thread. Conservation on the individual level is great but to take from the those that use the least so that the highest users can continue turning a p...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 03, 11:10am

Graubünden/Ticino question. Franco perhaps?
I am looking at some areas that border the two Cantons, particularly the Greina Valley and surrounding passes. Anyone familiar with the area?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Graubümden/Ticino question. Franco perhaps?
April 03, 7:47am

Re: Re: so much hate these days.
I am pretty good at seeing what I did wrong, and maybe I should have said it all in one post. Other than that I don't think you have a standing in calling me out here, particularly when you ar...

In Editor's Roundtable » Iridium GO! First Look
April 03, 6:14am

Re: Re: Re: Iridium GO! First Look
"Nothing to see, move along." To write that , as the first post no less, below an article someone spent time and effort to write, is something difficult for me to understand.

April 02, 8:24pm

Re: Re: Iridium GO! First Look
When in the mountains or outdoors in general I have the time and peace to reflect on things. Partly why I am not a big fan of bringing electronics out there. So maybe when the few posters that ju...

April 02, 2:56pm

Re: Re: Iridium GO! First Look
"Nothing to see, move along. I go hiking to get away from this kind of stuff." Could have just skipped it yourself without leaving this kind of a mark on the thread. This is ...

April 02, 9:05am

Re: More stuff to show a member on BPL
I haven't a clue of what this about.

In GEAR » More stuff to show a member on BPL
April 01, 4:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.