BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 111 - 120 of 3110 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...311

Forum » Thread

Re: LNT/harvesting
""My biggest problem with LNT.org is how they want to separate humans from nature. Like outside is an exhibit or something. Where are the velvet ropes" I agree with this as well. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » LEAVE NO TRACE
September 11, 8:02am

On rise of Islamic State and how difficult this will be.
Terri Gross interview with the NYT Chief Correspondent in Iraq: http://www.npr.org/2014/09/10/347391620/islamic-state-was-fueled-by-epic-american-failure-in-iraq-reporter-says And this opin...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
September 11, 6:23am

A good read on Ukraine, Russia and NATO .
" The meeting was just the most recent disturbing example of how cavalierly and cynically the NATO leaders — including President Obama — have escalated tensions, while dismissing opportun...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
September 09, 7:06pm

Re: George
Edited.......blah, blah, blah ......fine with LNT, just don't like busybodies...blah blah..... I am a considerate backpacker, not quite LNT, but I clean up after myself.

September 09, 6:20pm

George
Just watched George Carlin on Saving the Planet again. Classic. I am all for trying to leave this earth for future generations to enjoy as we do; some folks just take themselves way too seriousl...

September 09, 6:09pm

Bummer
Sorry to hear that Roger. Anywhere we spend that much time at should not be so unpleasant. I hear you on the soggy hand shake; It's hard for me to relate to anyone like that. Best of luck a...

In Chaff » Office Politics
September 09, 2:16pm

Re: re: LNT
"Everything has a consequence. Pick your poison" Exactly. In that vein there should be little finger pointing to individuals about small things. Or, if one is going to lecture someone...

September 09, 8:35am

LNT on the way to your trip
This may have been covered already, but what about the drive to a backpacking trip? How much trace is being left there? If you drive 6 hours to the trailhead, stop for snacks, refuel, wash your wi...

September 09, 6:12am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kat and Bob
I appreciate what you are saying Craig, in a number of ways really. I would like to be able to make a little money to help pay for what I have spent. Maybe postcards sold in the small town that ...

In Photography » Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights
September 08, 10:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Kat and Bob
""I wish I could have a full time job swapping linked-to photos for maximum insult." Chris, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. --B.G.--" ^^^^pretty ...

In Photography » Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights
September 08, 9:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.