Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 111 - 120 of 3367 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...337

Forum » Thread

Taking someone along
Why would you want to take anyone "along", particularly on an adventure? Unless it's a joint venture with excited, capable and willing partners...why bother? The title itself answer...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do male adventurers not take their female partners along?
February 05, 3:25pm

Re: Re: Little
My answer was to the question " what are you doing....". Not the country...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 05, 1:38pm

Little
"Please give examples of what you're doing to make the world a better place. " A valid question. Trying to raise a daughter that has an open mind, and not just in the current flavo...

February 05, 12:26pm

Hopefully Europe has a little more sense
Since they stand to lose much more if the conflict escalates. http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcelmichelson/2015/02/05/france-and-germany-enter-last-call-ukraine-peace-talks-with-russia/

February 05, 9:11am

Re: photographic.
Let's keep it positive :) We are all a bit weird and cool and share more than we think we do. I have enjoyed every GGG and other outings with BPL members. Sounds like it was a great weeken...

In Chaff » Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
February 04, 8:29pm

Re: Opinions on self defense. Threatened by hippie with machete
Franco, I missed that recipe... Mine was an inside joke and that isn't really fair to do. But you are right, Ian could eat the marmot... I better not return to this thread ;) but it is m...

In Chaff » Opinions on self defense. Threatened by hippie with machete
February 04, 6:50pm

Make me an offer
I don't use it. I don't need it. It's a quality, warm puffy.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Alpine down jacket
February 04, 5:58pm

Re: Re: here you go
"If attacked by a marmot and it's between beating it with my trekking poles in a classic windmill attack, or rabies shots, the marmot is going to take a beating." Ian, marmots ca...

In Chaff » Opinions on self defense. Threatened by hippie with machete
February 04, 4:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wow
"sometimes you have to let a conflict get worse before both sides finally get some sense and agree to compromise. Maybe at some point we'll get there?" "Letting" the con...

February 04, 12:23pm

Re: Re: The stakes
"Mr Gorbachev has been critical of his successor, Vladimir Putin, accusing him in a recent book of overconfidence and believing himself to be “second only to God”." Yes Jerry, he...

February 04, 12:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.