BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 111 - 120 of 2680 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...268

Forum » Thread

This is what I mean
Here is a section of the photos that caught that one I posted earlier. Many more preceding this is the lion walking up, eating while sitting, then lying down , then these ...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 28, 8:24pm

"Random"
Thanks Mark. The picture of the lion with the deer by the throat is a series of over 100 pictures , before he dragged it off camera. I had put the camera there after he had moved the deer the pre...

February 28, 8:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: So many but this one is "special"
Mark, maybe you did not intend it as a put down, but referring to "random placement" of cameras getting this kind of pictures really dismissed the amount of work and thought I put into it...

February 28, 7:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: So many but this one is "special"
Kevin, that is a fair point there and thanks for caring. This did feel a bit more sketchy than usual and I have been more careful. I was walking with my dog when we found the kill around noon...

February 28, 5:59pm

Re: Re: So many but this one is "special"
Mark, I had posted a picture of the killed deer I found on Saturday. Then I placed my cameras on it and went back every day to move them as every night the mountain lion moved it a few feet. So ...

February 28, 5:21pm

Experiences
Scott, maybe Ken has had some bad experiences with Kickstarter. One of the ways that we can keep people supporting Kickstarter is by calling out those that give it a bad name. I think your asses...

In Chaff » Kickstarter for me?
February 28, 9:22am

So many but this one is "special"
Literally hundreds of pictures and video, but this one is pretty special for a night time one.

February 27, 10:49pm

Derailment
1. I posted about Venezuela with a link from a well known left wing journalist. 2. Michael asked me why I like the guy so much ( which I did say) saying that among other things he was a Keynesian....

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
February 27, 5:51pm

Update
The update is that I have so much daytime video ( and pictures) of this Eagle eating and flopping about that it will take me a while to sort it out and organize it. Amazing . I also have hours wo...

In Photography » Golden Eagle eating deer that mountain lion killed
February 26, 10:28pm

Re: Re: Re: pejoratives
You and I both.

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
February 26, 8:11am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.