BPL Community Profile

Joslyn Bloodworth (JoslynB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Joslyn Bloodworth has not added a biography yet.
CityChino Valley
StateArizona
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://ulborbust.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBackpacking Wish List for Two

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joslyn Bloodworth

Showing 111 - 120 of 177 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Hammocks
@Nathan- I was planning on whipping up a prototype and trying it out comfort-wise. Part of the reason I want to keep my shelter to 1lb is because I am a firm synthetic insulation user for sleepwea...

In Hammocks » Super Hammock Newb - help!
August 23, 5:14pm

Super Hammock Newb - help!
It has been brought to my attention that I may have dismissed Hammock Backpacking in error due to the belief that as a side sleeper, I would never get comfortable enough to sleep. Therefore I am r...

In Hammocks » Super Hammock Newb - help!
August 23, 10:03am

Re:
Thank you for the offer, but I'm still doing some more research before I decide if I want to try it.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's Your View Towards Hammocks?
August 22, 11:52am

Re
First thing I thought was, what do I constantly take in and out of my pocket that I wish I had better access to? That thing is my camera. I think it would be really fun to be able to put my camera...

In Multiple Use Gear » Solution looking for a problem to solve
August 21, 7:56pm

Re: Re: write an article
Ok I just read that wrong...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
August 21, 7:51pm

Re: my view on Hammocks
@spelt - My husband does like the idea. The problem, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, but the best way to insulate a hammock is to have an underquilt and a top quilt. This not only in...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's Your View Towards Hammocks?
August 21, 7:39pm

Hammocks
I can't do a hammock. I've never been able to even nap in one. The Bridge Hammock looks the most promising, but as someone who HATES going over 1lb for a solo shelter, they pretty much ar...

August 21, 1:43pm

Seeing a trend here...
So not wanting to break the overall trend here, I'm of course a INTJ. It's actually something that goes back and fourth with INFJ, but I think that has to do with the fact that I'm rea...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A Real Personality Profile of a Lighweight Backpacker (instead of demographic sketch)
August 21, 1:29pm

Re: re: .
I got into UL Backpacking initially because I couldn't afford most of the gear otherwise, so your idea that all BPL visitors are middle class Americans who throw away $25 a month without thinki...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
August 21, 12:57pm

Nice Quilt
Haha! My Miniature Dachshund does the same thing to me when I'm testing gear. He also insists on trying out everything for me. It took me almost an hour to get him out of a bivy I recently b...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cold weather quilt
August 21, 12:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Joslyn Bloodworth

Joslyn Bloodworth has posted no reviews.