BPL Community Profile

Joslyn Bloodworth (JoslynB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Joslyn Bloodworth has not added a biography yet.
CityChino Valley
StateArizona
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://ulborbust.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBackpacking Wish List for Two

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joslyn Bloodworth

Showing 111 - 120 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Which GPS For Me?
I would be using it as a backup for sure! I never trust technology if I don't have to. I wasn't even sure if it was possible, just thought it was worth the question.

In GEAR » Which GPS For Me?
August 25, 2:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Hammock
@Michael - Ohhh, Ok I get what you're saying. I don't always lay on the same side but usually one side is more comfortable to me than the other so I stick to the same side all night, but I...

In Hammocks » Super Hammock Newb - help!
August 25, 2:16pm

Which GPS For Me?
I am starting a new job driving in which I need a GPS for my car. Is there a reasonably priced GPS($200-$300)that I could get that I can also use backpacking? Since I have to get one anyway, I...

In GEAR » Which GPS For Me?
August 25, 2:12pm

Re: Hammock
I went ahead and checked out Te-wa's site and I do indeed like the look of the underquilts and at my height of 53", his 52" underquilts are pretty lux for me. I'm for sure going ...

August 24, 6:52pm

Re: Hammocks
@Nathan- That answers a lot of questions, thanks! @Michael- Ok so you would suggest not worrying about the cut of the sides and just go with a straight cut, correct? Then would you suggest layin...

August 23, 10:02pm

Hammocks
@Nathan- I was planning on whipping up a prototype and trying it out comfort-wise. Part of the reason I want to keep my shelter to 1lb is because I am a firm synthetic insulation user for sleepwea...

August 23, 5:14pm

Super Hammock Newb - help!
It has been brought to my attention that I may have dismissed Hammock Backpacking in error due to the belief that as a side sleeper, I would never get comfortable enough to sleep. Therefore I am r...

August 23, 10:03am

Re:
Thank you for the offer, but I'm still doing some more research before I decide if I want to try it.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's Your View Towards Hammocks?
August 22, 11:52am

Re
First thing I thought was, what do I constantly take in and out of my pocket that I wish I had better access to? That thing is my camera. I think it would be really fun to be able to put my camera...

In Multiple Use Gear » Solution looking for a problem to solve
August 21, 7:56pm

Re: Re: write an article
Ok I just read that wrong...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
August 21, 7:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Joslyn Bloodworth

Joslyn Bloodworth has posted no reviews.