BPL Community Profile

J C (Joomy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J C hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J C has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J C

Showing 111 - 120 of 272 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...28

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Orange flame on FMS-118 stove
Thanks Roger!

In GEAR » Orange flame on FMS-117t/118t stove
June 08, 3:10am

Just tried it
Just tried this on my FMS-118, can confirm that it solves the sputter somewhat (although the flames still flicker a bit the sputtering noise is gone). Bike gear cable didnt work for me because of t...

In GEAR » Fire Maple FMS-118 Inverted Canister Sputter
June 08, 12:26am

Re: righteousnesss
I have thought about this, but the Sawyer squeeze has a larger opening for the bag to attach to which almost certainly results in a faster flow rate. I'm not sure the in-line with the smaller t...

In GEAR » Turning an Inline Sawyer into more of a Squeeze?
June 07, 9:55pm

Orange flame on FMS-118 stove
OK so in another thread I detailed how I merged a Fire Maple 118. Anyway long story short I fired it up and the flame starts blue but quickly turns a deep orange. It's still blue at the holes b...

In GEAR » Orange flame on FMS-117t/118t stove
June 07, 5:24pm

Goosefeet/Zpacks hood for the long-necked?
Hi all, I'm wondering if there are any long-necked folk who use the Goosefeet Gear/Zpacks down hood. I hadn't really considered this until I read the review over at outdoorgearlab.com that ...

In GEAR » Goosefeet/Zpacks hood for the long-necked?
June 07, 2:48am

Zpacks Arc Blast
Am I really the first one to mention the Arc Blast? Sub-1lb and they look (and are reported to be) awesome (no I haven't tried one).

In GEAR » Sub - 2lbs lightweight internal frame pack -- need market update
June 07, 2:00am

Re: Sport Wash
"I and many others on this forum have been happy with Penguin Sport-Wash. It's basically half the cost of some of the other technical soap you mentioned by volume." "Atko Spor...

In GEAR » Soap for washing DWR and technical wear
June 07, 1:57am

FMS-117T & FMS118 to FMS-118T Convert success
Haven't spotted a thread about this here yet (someone on bushwalk.com did it before me though) so I thought I would report that as expected the conversion works perfectly and results in a rough...

In GEAR » FMS-117T & FMS188 to FMS-118T Convert success
June 07, 1:37am

Re: Re: Re: REI policy
"I just returned 2 osprey packs that I've had for more than a few years" A few years?? I assume they were unused? How do you return something that is years old?

In GEAR » W/B jackets and fragility
June 06, 8:28am

Re: Re: More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
How do you squeeze a soda bottle over and over again?

In GEAR » More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
June 06, 2:03am

All Reader Reviews by J C

J C has posted no reviews.