BPL Community Profile

J C (Joomy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J C hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J C has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J C

Showing 111 - 120 of 291 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...30

Forum » Thread

Goosefeet Gear contact?
Been trying to get into contact with Ben from Goosefeet. Anyone had contact with him recently? Maybe he's away?

In GEAR » Goosefeet Gear contact?
June 14, 10:08am

Re: Re: Re: Re HMG
"Well cant comment on quality of the tarp yet but I will come back to this once i get it tomorrow and then again after using it for a couple days." How is it an unbacked statement give...

In GEAR » hyperlight mountain gear
June 13, 10:45pm

6'4 here
Nice to know

In GEAR » Tarptent Notch- Note for the Tall dudes
June 13, 10:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Sub - 2lbs lightweight internal frame pack -- need market update
"some one needs to design a better UL pack with a better suspension made for carrying low volume but can handle heavy loads." I know I keep going on about it but I really do love the s...

In GEAR » Sub - 2lbs lightweight internal frame pack -- need market update
June 13, 10:23am

Re: Re HMG
So great service and poor QC? Good to know I guess.

In GEAR » hyperlight mountain gear
June 13, 3:29am

how light?
Lighter than what. If you want a framed pack there are billions under 1kg but far fewer under 500g. And do you really need a framed pack for 7kg? Something with a stiffened back panel and well pack...

In GEAR » Day Pack Help
June 13, 2:29am

Re: Omission, SORRY!
"Sorry guys - I forgot to say that I do NOT want a Cuben pack. Don't like the look or feel of the stuff" Just FYI in case you didn't know already the hybrid cuben used by hmg a...

In GEAR » What's your light or UL internal FRAMED pack?
June 13, 2:14am

I think
Possibly they are waiting until the bulk of the old bags have been sold to advertise the new ones so there isn't a big pile of the older bags left sitting in their warehouses.

In GEAR » NEW Style Sawyer Water Bladders 1L and 2L
June 12, 10:56pm

Cool!
Well that's definitely encouraging!

In GEAR » Tarptent floor fabric abrasion resistance on rock
June 12, 4:23am

Tarptent floor fabric abrasion resistance on rock
I'm seriously considering buying a Cloudburst 3 but when I was fantasizing about it last night I remembered a camp site on Mount Anne (Tasmania) that is basically a series of fairly smooth and ...

In GEAR » Tarptent floor fabric abrasion resistance on rock
June 11, 12:42am

All Reader Reviews by J C

J C has posted no reviews.