Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joe Cangelosi (JoeFish) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale All Over California
About Me I live in SF, but I work anywhere they'll pay me to go. I'm in LA quite a bit, but I can be found hiking all up and down the California coast, and any other place I can escape to.
My PDF Gear List3 Season CA Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joe Cangelosi

Showing 111 - 120 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

HighLite
Sneaky PM away...

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Highlite
July 03, 12:20am

Nice Vest
I'll ask the obvious: What does it weigh? And maybe not as obvious: Does it list either its loft or fill rating? Thanks!

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Eddie Bauer Vest - NEW
July 03, 12:15am

Gear List - New Links
I can't seem to upload the PDF. Here are new links I tested on a different computer, and I will update the OP. Text version below as a further CYA. Thanks! Spreadsheet: https://spreadshe...

In Gear Lists » Grand Tetons July Gear List
July 02, 8:09pm

PDF
Sorry about that, guys. Gdocs has been messing with me a lot lately. I'm trying to upload the PDF, but the site won't let me. I will mess with it some more and if not try and load it as...

July 02, 7:19pm

Hearing the Voices of Experience
It's so helpful to someone relatively new to get the perspective of you guys who started in the 60's (always like hearing what you have to say, Nick). I was lucky to find this forum before ...

In GEAR » Evolution of UL Hiker
July 02, 11:30am

Re: ?
@ Andy - I bought the arcteryx before I began to count the ounces. I mainly bought it for work, but it's such a good jacket that I want to use it for everything (and it's indestructible). Y...

In GEAR » Windshirts - What am I missing?
July 01, 11:14pm

Hear Hear
+1 to what Brian said. I work with a lot of guys that hike, but they just are the types of guys that want to cover more miles and bag more peaks. For them, UL is a way to make their outdoor exp...

July 01, 11:02pm

Re: Evolution of UL Hiker
+1 I started hanging out around here about a year ago, and ran right out with a poncho, some string and a space blanket for shelter. It was very freeing after car camping and scout camping. Wha...

July 01, 8:15pm

Re: Grand Tetons July Gear List
Shameless bump. Any thoughts, guys? I know it's not uuultralite, but I'm a little outside my comfort zone with the weather that's there. TIA

July 01, 8:02pm

Grand Tetons July Gear List
Hello, Hikers. I respectfully submit my gear list for derision, er, critique. This is for a 2-3 night trip in Grand Teton NP beginning 20 July. At the moment I am planning the trip solo, though ...

July 01, 6:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Joe Cangelosi

Joe Cangelosi has posted no reviews.