Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 111 - 120 of 2360 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...236

Forum » Thread

zpacks, MLD
I have the MLD duomid with a solo innernet - so a true cuben double wall, fully enclosed tent (i have both the single and the double inner for flexibility). ZPacks makes the solplex, the duplex ...

In GEAR » Cuben fiber enclosed tent makers
June 12, 10:48am

Re: Re: where did all the soft cotton bandanas go????
that's what I mean - those $1 bandanas are NOT all cotton anymore - they are some weird poly blend that's stiff and scratchy and never seem to soften up. And if you read the reviews of t...

In GEAR » where did all the soft cotton bandanas go????
June 12, 10:23am

where did all the soft cotton bandanas go????
So I have a single very old and worn bandana that I use all the time, but it's getting quite threadbare and may not have much life left (i think this thing is 15 years old???) I've purch...

In GEAR » where did all the soft cotton bandanas go????
June 12, 9:49am

Re: Re: Loop/Attachment points
bradford I wondered that too... has anyone cut these off? I'm afraid to mess with general perfection, but I just don't need all those hooks in there....

In GEAR » Locus Gear Hapi Pyramid with MLD Solo Innernet. Possible?
June 12, 9:46am

Re: Re: Re: Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
I'm mostly a side/stomach sleeper, so no issues with elbow management for me........ But lying on my back yes, my arms are quite supported the whole length.

In GEAR » Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
June 12, 8:57am

Re: Re: Colorado, we want our rain back. Sincerely California
so I guess a) I can use my alky stove on the CT this summer and b) I should bring the innernet for my duomid.....damned mosquitos!

In Chaff » Colorado, we want our rain back. Sincerely California
June 12, 8:14am

Didn't we hike with Red Green???
"if the ladies dont find yah handsome, they might as well find yah handy!" Ken, didn't we hike with Red Green on the JMT last year??

In Philosophy & Technique » Etiquette - On the Forums, and Life in General
June 12, 7:56am

Re: clothing
Usually I hike in shorts (I really hate hiking in long pants) - so I bring along a pair of arcteryx tights and montbell dynamo wind pants as my lower body system. Works in decently-brief rain, col...

In Gear Lists » clothing for a july CT - HELP!
June 12, 6:28am

Re: Re: Re: Account Closed
"Big knife satan force recon wanna be dude? No that's someone else." How in the world can I get a nickname like that???? Maybe I'll give that to myself as a trail name......

In Chaff » Account Closed
June 12, 6:23am

Re: Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
Hey Gary, try the synmat winterlite. the MW weighs just about the same as the regular length/width synmat UL7, but is MUCH MUCH warmer. And the fabric actually feels pretty nice. This is the one...

In GEAR » Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
June 12, 6:09am

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.