BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 111 - 120 of 1744 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...175

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
Greg, that was a great link, thanks! It does seem like LR will be the way to go for me - and I'll try to buy it outright I think rather than pay the subscription (especially since you have t...

In Photography » lightroom vs aperture for a noob
July 11, 8:21am

there's FAT in my JERKY!!
So the butcher strongly recommended that I use a flank steak for my jerky (this is Texas - I figure these guys know their jerky!). I bought a nice piece that looked lean, and sliced all the visibl...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » there's FAT in my JERKY!!
July 10, 4:38pm

Re: Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
Greg, you actually are pretty spot on in your assumptions! I used to be a film camera buff - I even had my own BW darkroom! really enjoyed playing around with both the shoot and the development....

July 10, 11:02am

aluminum trekking poles are yummy!
One night near Bishop Pass my friend had a terrible night's sleep - at first he didn't know what the heck that sound was....it was odd....kinda scary....right outside the tent......kind of ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Rodents attack tent!
July 10, 7:35am

Re: Re: Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
You guys are killing me!!! Yes, Lightroom has the 30 day free trial, and I can buy it outright for $79. I'll play around with it and see if it has what I want.....but now I have too much to...

July 09, 2:42pm

600mL short/wide
Is pretty much perfect for me. The only time it starts to get tight is when I cook up one of my ramen concoctions in the pot (i.e. noodles, cheese powder, dried peas, tuna packet!) but it still fi...

In GEAR » Best size UL caldera cone for solo?
July 09, 7:07am

Re: too many
I'm narrowing mine down.... I live in Austin now, where it is also TOO D@MNED HOT to do much of anything in the summer...but I travel a lot for trips - everywhere. Alaska, Patagonia, Nepal,...

In GEAR » How many sleeping bags do you own?
July 09, 7:02am

Re: FS - Closet Cleaning! Rab, Melanzana, MLD, Arcteryx, Sea to Summit, MORE
Everything still posted is still available!!!

In Gear Swap » FS - Closet Cleaning! Rab, Melanzana, MLD, Arcteryx, Sea to Summit, MORE
July 08, 6:11am

you don't have PM set up yet
I have a decent Soto Micro-regulator canister stove just lying around I'd sell. It's still in perfect shape - the piezo even still works. $30?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tent, Sleeping bag, stove, filter, backpack, down jacket
July 06, 6:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reply to Bob
uh oh. What's ELEMENTS?? It certainly seems as though Lightroom is probably exactly what I'm looking for. Unless you kind folk have a good reason for me to look elsewhere?? And a...

July 06, 2:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.