BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 111 - 120 of 1333 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...134

Forum » Thread

1.5 person inner in a duomid??
Has anyone done this? I'm looking for a better shelter set up for me and CharlieDog...he needs to be inside a closed environment or he tends to go exploring in the am. Most of the time this...

In GEAR » 1.5 person inner in a duomid??
March 19, 10:37am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ultrarunner here
C'mon Doug....I can call it a Somewhat-backpacking-related, can't i?!! I mean, it kind of was.......

In Other Activities » Ultramarathon
March 18, 4:20pm

Re: Water system
First of all...I'm a noob, too...what's the ADT?? Secondly, I really don't think any bear canister will fit well into the ohm. Just sayin'.....

In Gear Lists » Tentative List - Thru Hike Noob
March 18, 4:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: ultrarunner here
I used to run quite a bit...I was never fast but I loved the long mileage. I had to take a break because of several non-backpacking/running related injuries, but now that I'm into UL backpacki...

In Other Activities » Ultramarathon
March 18, 9:49am

Re: Re: Re: FS: ibex indie hoodie, cap 4, arcteryx
Great deals on a mint condition ibex hoodie and brand new never worn arcteryx rain pants!!

In Gear Swap » FS: ibex indie hoodie, cap 4, arcteryx
March 18, 7:51am

Re: Re: Re: Triplex
A friend of mine had the duplex on our trip last weekend and holy cow that thing was huge!! He was using it for one person and it was simply ginormous. It really is a 2-person tent, not one that ...

In GEAR » Duplex Vs Triplex?
March 18, 7:46am

My favorite stomping grounds
I've been backpacking for more than 30 years in and around the Chicago area and I'm not sure there's a trail I haven't done if you can reach it on a weekend trip from Chicago. ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Backpacking trails in the Midwest, specifically near Chicago?
March 17, 7:48pm

Thanks everyone!!
Thanks to several of you, I (hopefully!) now have my blog running smoothly! So for all of your hiking injury needs, check out backpackerPT.com!! Feel free to request specific articles, or ask q...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Blog question.....
March 17, 3:31pm

Hipbelt above the hips!!
Actually your girlfriend is right...many packs you do wear the hipbelt around the waist so that it rests ON TOP of the iliac crests, not squeezing them. There are some massive packs that are de...

In Philosophy & Technique » Osprey PackSizer
March 16, 3:23pm

Re: RE: Exped
Valerie...email me about what is bothering you re packs that put pressure on your low back. There may be an easy workaround depending on your circumstances... Jenmitol AT gmail DOT com

In GEAR » How Comfortable is a GoLite Jam 70 -- Really?
March 16, 3:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.