BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 111 - 120 of 1796 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...180

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RX100 iii vs a6000
Oh Ian stop! I'm trying to make myself relax and enjoy my RX100 and not feel the need to exchange it. I can't afford anything other than the kit lens, so I just wondered if the a6000 sh...

In Photography » OH NO!!! More decisions???
July 25, 8:06am

Re: Re: Those with duomids, what are the best inner-nets?
I really like my cuben solo inner net from MLD. A lot. It's the older version and it rocks, I can only imagine that the new boxed corners would be that much better. Can't go wrong with...

In GEAR » Those with duomids, what are the best inner-nets?
July 24, 8:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RX100 iii vs a6000
HA! Billy, I think you've probably nailed it. Now is NOT the time for me to be making "investment" decisions on photography, which is what I'm looking for. The reason I upg...

July 24, 5:34pm

Re: Re: Re: RX100 iii vs a6000
Stuart, No REAL reason why I'm focused on the Sony, other than I just bought the RX100iii from Sony (got a great promo deal) and this would simply be an exchange for the a6000 (same price if...

July 24, 2:06pm

Re: RX100 iii vs a6000
Well, i think maybe I need to go handle one and see. I do really like the idea of having such an awesome point and shoot though, esp one that will do as much as this RX100 will do. The lens i...

July 24, 11:58am

Re: downsize
Michael, which lens do you use? My other consideration is that at this point, I can't afford anything other than the kit lens. So I'd be swapping out the RX100 for the a6000 with the ...

July 24, 11:30am

Re: "OH NO!!! More decisions???"
Actually Nico that does help quite a lot. If I struggled with the "bulk" and awkwardness of carrying my old Nikon P7000 and ended up leaving it home more often than not, why would a mirr...

July 24, 10:32am

Re: Unsafe
WOW! Kat, you and I are totally on the same page about this! A decade ago I had no real opinion on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict because I didn't know enough about it. I read and I st...

In Chaff » The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
July 24, 9:17am

OH NO!!! More decisions???
OK. So I bought the Sony RX100 iii. I LOVE it. But it's unfortunately rekindled the sleeping photog in me, and now I'm wondering if I made a mistake and instead should have gotten the a6...

July 24, 9:01am

Re: Re: Re: Bacpacker recent issue
Unfortunately I purchased some awesome tortillas from Trader Joes a while ago - I counted out the tortillas I'd need and ziploc'd everything up..... Then a few days later I was putting e...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » How long would these foods last without refrigeration?
July 22, 7:56am

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.