Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 111 - 120 of 2311 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...232

Forum » Thread

iced coffee on the go...
Yeah I think this may be my way to go. I'm working with one of my colleagues who is a nutritionist and we are working really hard at getting my body to burn all this fat I'm already carryi...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » caffeine pills instead of coffee?
May 31, 12:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Altra Olympus 1.5 - VERY first impressions
ooops...billy you're right...it's 1.5

In GEAR » high cushion shoes...trail opinions?
May 31, 10:47am

caffeine pills instead of coffee?
Yes, yes, this IS heresy, but I'm going to put it out there anyway.... (and apologies if this has been discussed before - I couldn't find it) Has anyone who loves their AM coffee ski...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » caffeine pills instead of coffee?
May 31, 9:06am

Re: Re: Altra Olympus 2.0 - VERY first impressions
Jonathon - i've been using the Lone Peaks for a bit more than a year, and pretty much my non-work shoes are merrell gloves. It didn't seem like the it was the zero drop (although for the l...

May 31, 7:43am

here are your photos
Let me know if you can see what you need to see...and if you need shots of anything else. This is the Hadron S.

In GEAR » Seeking pictures of Black Rock hat
May 31, 7:36am

no, DON'T buy conventional gear first....
I'd actually propose the opposite.... Most of us have spent SOOOO much money on this gradual transition when in reality it was just fear of the unknown that made a $12 stove purchase actuall...

In GEAR » The basic 4 if $$ were not a concern
May 31, 7:10am

yeah qi wiz!
I finally broke down and bought one of these, after struggling too much with my heel (and my tiny little ti stakes are no match for digging a proper hole): http://www.qiwiz.net/trowels.html It i...

In GEAR » Trowel - which one?
May 30, 8:40am

Dashing!
"The thing with the Sunday Afternoon hat is that it looks really good, dashing even, on some people" Piper, thanks for that. signed, lover-of-awesome-words.

In GEAR » Closest to a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat without being a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat?
May 30, 8:24am

i like cuben in pictures
I actually love the look of my green cuben duomid in photos:

In GEAR » The curious case of Scout vs. Duplex
May 30, 8:01am

Altra Olympus 2.0 - VERY first impressions
OK - got these from Backcountry.com yesterday - and I'm wearing them at work today (oh the joys of being a PT!) First of all - wow these are COMFY shoes!!!! I walked the dog in them last ni...

May 29, 1:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.