Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 111 - 120 of 1990 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...199

Forum » Thread

montane featherlight wind pants
Check these out...you can usually get them on sale. A bit heavier than, say, the Montbell Dynamo wind pants, but still super light for pants and super comfy to hike in. Elastic waist, ankle zips....

In GEAR » Marmot PreCip Pants
December 30, 4:46pm

Re: Re: Dip and Sip
I stepped through so much horse crap and saw so many, um, people deposits in inappropriate places in the Sierra I can't imagine anyone just drinking that water without treating it unless you co...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I'm converted to light wieght
December 30, 4:44pm

Re: eVent rain pants
yeah, I'll second/third/fourth/etc all the comments about NOT hiking in rain pants except in all but really cold temps. Wind pants are great for that (i'm a big fan of the shorts/tight...

In GEAR » Marmot PreCip Pants
December 30, 3:36pm

Re: Re: Ridiculous
i think that's a turtle.

In Chaff » Whale feces rocks!
December 29, 12:16pm

Re: Re: Re: How the internet closed off the world
I so love you guys! I couldn't agree with this more...you are so awesome. Not some of the other folks tho...i agree with you on that.

In Chaff » How the internet closed off the world
December 29, 12:14pm

Re: Re: 7 pound shelter; what else?
Hey Doug...yeah, you have a fair amount you can ditch/lighten up. By the way, why doesn't the dog carry the kibble? CharlieDog carries his own (and my trash, as he eats his food) and anytim...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I'm converted to light wieght
December 29, 8:07am

Re: Rain gear for the CT
"ah, I love a good BPL back-n-forth! Should I bring up mountain bikes and guns and dogs on the CT now?" With my background... It ain't arguing..it's called conversation. ;) ...

In GEAR » Rain gear for the CT
December 29, 7:06am

CCF pads. taking the plunge??
So I had a heck of a time with my Exped Synmat UL7 this summer on my JMT. Long story short, I ended up sleeping on pretty much nothing most nights. And honestly - it really wasn't that bad! ...

In GEAR » CCF pads. taking the plunge??
December 28, 11:11am

Re: Same here
+1 on ZImmerbuilt. His stuff is amazing....and it will fit you perfectly.

In GEAR » Thru-hiking packs for long torsos
December 28, 8:10am

Re: Smart wool base layer
Sold items updated, some prices dropped..... Lots of good merino base pieces.....

In Gear Swap » Arcteryx, Icebreaker, Rail Riders
December 28, 7:51am

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.