Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 111 - 120 of 2066 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...207

Forum » Thread

Re: Montane Terra Ridge pants
hmmmm......... how warm are those pants Kat? (and Tom....) They looked heavy to me, but perhaps I was mistaken. I am ALWAYS looking for pants that fit well. VERY hard to do (and apparently ...

In GEAR » Haglofs Schist Q pants
February 07, 3:42pm

Re: Consider the responsibility for replacing damaged luggage contents
I so wish US airports had lockers like European train stations. wouldn't that be awesome?!!

In GEAR » 150 D Cuben Hybrid Material vs. Airline Baggage Handlers and Daily Off Trail Travel
February 06, 9:32am

Re: re: sharing gear
a) i really don't like sharing a tent with someone other than a significant other. UL shelters are a TEENY bit too TEENY for that. I really like to go to bed early, read a bit and chill befor...

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
February 06, 8:31am

Re: re: PSA for a piece of "gear"
my sister-in-law had that happen in her driveway - by squirrels. So it seems ANY place that has any kind of rodent (and where wouldn't this apply???!!!!) is probably at risk.

In GEAR » PSA for a piece of "gear"
February 05, 12:14pm

xpac
my understanding is that Xpac and cuben are just about the same in terms of both durability and waterproofness...just that the Xpac is far cheaper. My zimmerbuilt has been in a serious downpour ...

In GEAR » 150 D Cuben Hybrid Material vs. Airline Baggage Handlers and Daily Off Trail Travel
February 05, 12:12pm

Re: 150 D Cuben Hybrid Material vs. Airline Baggage Handlers and Daily Off Trail Travel
how DOES the 50d material do on the trail? you say you have extended experience with it.... I'm considering the new Katabatic Helios, and it's made of 50d and I'm a little wary of t...

February 05, 11:11am

Re: Re: Devin, How did your gear choices turn out for you?
well, since he was a "first time hiker going straight for an AT thru hike," maybe that's the answer?

In Gear Lists » First time hiker going straight for an AT thru hike.
February 05, 7:29am

Re: women
HAHAHA! First of all, Eric, you are totally spot on. And despite 4 decades of chicago winters under my belt, a measly two Austin winters have me shivering when it drops below 40 (sniff, sniff...

In GEAR » favorite high elevation summer down puffy??
February 05, 7:27am

favorite high elevation summer down puffy??
So in my continued inability to commit to things, I have been through many a puffy: montbell ex light, alpine light, WM flash XR, etc. i loved the teeny-ness of the exlight, but do wish it had...

In GEAR » favorite high elevation summer down puffy??
February 03, 12:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
what if I'm a condescending jerk in person???

In Chaff » Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
January 29, 12:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.