Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 111 - 120 of 1420 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...142

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: How long will Brady lie?
stats were actually better 2nd half with the proper inflation

In Chaff » How long will Brady lie?
January 24, 12:53pm

Re: How long will Brady lie?
As long as Ray Lewis lies about not killing a guy.

In Chaff » How long will Brady lie?
January 24, 7:46am

Re: Re: Nice scissors, 7 grams
love my Westcott's.. so freaking sharp and easy to use with the big thumb holes. "spend" an extra microgram for a small piece of cardboard sheath so you don't stab everything. no...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL scissors? (or, anyone have these and know the gram weight?)
January 23, 12:35pm

Re: MYO
ya that is a good idea too then you can see how big you want. one of these days we'll figure out a day to compare gear

In GEAR » Going from a Bag to a Quilt
January 22, 6:36pm

Re: Re: Going from a Bag to a Quilt
My quilt pattern was from someone on here. M90(ripstop outside and taffeta inside) and Apex 2.5 from Thru-Hiker.com 12.5oz total there is a PDF link on here. I did just the main part, skipped...

January 22, 6:05pm

Re: quilts
Love my quilts.. i am a side sleeper anyway and never zipped myself all the way in anyway. I am short enough and the quilts are long enough that I can still cover my face mostly and use a hat to...

January 21, 8:00pm

Re: Re: Something to add to pasta
tuna pouches for protein.. French fried onions for calories, crunch and tastiness.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Something to add to pasta
January 21, 3:03pm

Re: Cold sleepers: What are your go-to sleeping socks?
short cotton running socks. I find it is best to have my feet warm before going to bed then the socks just help keep them that way. going to bed cold already isn't fun.

In GEAR » Cold sleepers: What are your go-to sleeping socks?
January 19, 8:10pm

Re: Re: re: found items
watch, hat, pole baskets, various climbing booty while climbing... including a patagucci Nano puff that fits perfect (no one at the cliff, not anyones i asked about it) found a water bottle co...

In GEAR » What interesting gear have you found on the trail?
January 19, 10:23am

Re: Re: Re: They did it!!!
The sad thing is that non climbers will never understand the amount of work and difficulty of the route. They spent years working on the route.. going back to it every season when they could have ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » They did it!!!
January 17, 5:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.