BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 111 - 120 of 629 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: FS: A bunch of packs... MLD, Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, GoLite, ULA...
Keeping it going... I added another women's pack, the Lowe Alpine Zepton ND. Everything paid by this evening will be shipped out this weekend. If you purchased something from me yo...

In Gear Swap » FS: A bunch of packs... MLD, Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, GoLite, ULA...
August 16, 4:02pm

Re: FS: A bunch of packs... MLD, Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, GoLite, ULA...
Friday bump. Few things left still and I'm always open to offers, the worst I'll do is say "no thanks" :) Hope everyone is planning a fun weekend! Jacob.

In Gear Swap » FS: A bunch of packs... MLD, Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, GoLite, ULA...
August 16, 10:04am

S/M Conduit is now SOLD (tons of interest on that pack... maybe ULA should offer them in black!) The Large/Medium Conduit is still available. The Large/Medium Gorilla is still available. All o...

August 15, 6:24pm

Re: Re: FS: A bunch of packs... MLD, Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, GoLite, ULA...
Sorry Eric, my camera kit is pretty slim pickings, not much I could sell even if I wanted to. Actually, now that you mentioned it, I do have that Sigma 19 collecting dust :) LMK if interested! :D ...

August 15, 5:50pm

Ok tons of email and a few PM's already too. If you can, please email... the PM system here makes it hard to keep things straight. I'm going to go through all messages in order and resp...

August 15, 1:00pm

FS: A bunch of packs... MLD, Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, GoLite, ULA...
MY gear closet exploded today and nearly killed me. I need to liquidate these packs. Some are from gear testing, others have been packs I used for awhile and switched to something else, others yet ...

August 15, 11:53am

Re: WTB: Single person tent
I've got a Six Moons Designs Lunar Solo available. It's not the latest and greatest design, not sure which model year actually. Green in color, seam sealed (might need a recoat, but probabl...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Single person tent
August 15, 11:13am

Re: Re: 20 lakes basin
Hey Andrew. Yeah we were down there while you guys were on the rock. Small world! Your loop sounds great. We were kicking around the possabilities out there. Oh, and we skipped the taxi this tim...

In Post-Trip Reports » McCabe Lakes / Eastern Yosemite
August 12, 11:40pm

McCabe Lakes / Eastern Yosemite
David W. and I headed up to Tuolumne Mdw. the other day in hopes of getting a permit for Young Lakes with plans to go XC to Roosevelt and maybe bag Mt. Conness from the West side. A couple weeks pr...

In Post-Trip Reports » McCabe Lakes / Eastern Yosemite
August 12, 7:50pm

Re: Ultralight shelter for a tall guy
Jason, I'd also say go with the Hex Long. I've got some experience with the Hex Plus, and at 6'3 I sort of "just" fit, and I must sleep towards the front to make it work. No p...

In GEAR » Ultralight shelter for a tall guy
August 12, 10:30am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am