Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 111 - 120 of 3922 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...393

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: wilderness backpacker?
This case is being reviewed and prosecuted by people who have access to more facts about this case than I have. I personally give our country an F when it comes to the treatment and care of ou...

In Chaff » Cops will face charges for killing wilderness backpacker.
January 13, 9:53am

Re: What our gear says about us...
I just landed in the US this morning after spending a week in India. Of the many people I had conversations with, 99% of them wanted to know where I was from, what I thought of India, and what ...

In GEAR » What our gear says about us...
January 13, 9:30am

Re: What our gear says about us...
" I met someone who had four ways to purify water - they'd had a very bad experience in India, and feared the incapacitation again." Greetings from New Delhi! I have a Steripen, ...

In GEAR » What our gear says about us...
January 12, 1:04am

Re: Re: Varying Police Strategies
It's an inherently dangerous job. Look at the post retirement mortality rates for cops. It's even worse for correctional officers. As far as the public is concerned, LEOs are doing t...

In Chaff » Uniformed Police Uniform Review
January 10, 7:51pm

Re: Re: yikes
I'll leave all the technical stuff to Eric. I'm fairly new to 18650s and don't hsve enough time with them. I will say that I bought some Panasonic 18650 batteries off of Amazon to h...

In GEAR » Which rechargeable batteries to get?
January 10, 5:35pm

Re: Distasteful Rants
I like Ken and it's my honor to call him my friend. Not all complaints are frivolous. There needs to be some accountability here as the ads are an embarrassment. I wish those who...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
January 10, 4:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Distasteful Rants
What Katharina said.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
January 10, 3:11pm

Re: Why do male adventurers not take their female partners along?
Well I'm not an adventurer in the Skurka sense of things. I love my wife and kids. I really love spending all my time with them to a point that I've neglected some of my friendships becau...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do male adventurers not take their female partners along?
January 10, 7:16am

Re: Sierra Designs Cogule, Chaps, and Solar Wind Hoodie
Dear Becky, Please tell Justin to toughen up, rub some dirt on it, and get back in the forums. The interwebs are serious stuff and we don't have time for wimps.

In Gear Deals » Sierra Designs Cogule, Chaps, and Solar Wind Hoodie
January 07, 2:58pm

Yes. Yes I have.
I've been very very very lost. Most of that was military stuff and a result of moving at night in areas lacking prominent terrain features and the few GPS we had didn't work as good as an ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Becoming disoriented in the woods
January 07, 2:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm