Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 111 - 120 of 4409 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...441

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: My Survivorman Contest Entry
Voted. Very inspiring video. Best of luck to you.

In Chaff » My Survivorman Contest Entry
March 31, 9:54am

PSA
I appreciate all the PMs (not really) but a) I'm not the only cross dresser in the US and b) I was not shot today trying to ram my way in to the NSA.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 30, 8:31pm

Re: Bazinga
With the SUL/should I shouldn't I, this all ties into your personal goals and trip goals. If you are pushing a record of a long trail, then you should probably consider it pretty seriously. If ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sub 5 pound - does it really matter?
March 30, 6:40pm

Re: Re: Sub 5 pound - does it really matter?
I've re read the responses, including mine, and fail to see anyone framing this as a right/wrong conversation. Pack weight is a variable. Whether or not an extra five or ten lbs will have...

March 30, 3:05pm

Re: Sub 5 pound matters
Yes it matters. I feel fine carrying a 35 total pack weight. Somewhere around 50lbs, I start to get scattered moments of cranky old man syndrome. My days of carrying 75-100lb packs are far behin...

March 30, 10:40am

Re: Cheap scope to match
That's a nice option David. I wonder if another 1/2 lb could be shaved off of it. 300AAC is reported to be a great SBR round. Shortening the barrel and then making it legal again by addi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Hunting: Towards a Coherent Definition
March 28, 10:52am

Re Barber Wisdom
My barber's suggestion for you Californians is that you should become your own country and request foreign aid.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
March 27, 9:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Long-term water usage in California
(Well they're cycling out the Hanford groundwater that glows with fresh stuff and it's going to be another five years until the vit plant can process the contaminated stuff... hmm...) He...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
March 27, 9:16pm

Re: Re: Warbonnet - cash back from REI!
Won't be the lightest thing in the world but you can use a poncho liner from a surplus store and make an UQ out of it. Couple how to videos on YouTube on how to do this. Keep an eye on Gear...

In GEAR » Hammock to start with?
March 27, 8:14pm

Re: Re: Hammock to start with? Hennessy it is!
Depends. Tarp is pretty critical. If you have a tarp that you can get by with, then I'd get the UQ first. I've tried sleeping on a pad in a hammock and thought it was not a great experie...

In GEAR » Hammock to start with?
March 27, 1:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm