Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 111 - 120 of 4485 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...449

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bare minimum for trekking pole and 80-130 lbs weight load?
I have had in total three sets of the BD Carbon Corks. I originally bought the newest flicklock version and unfortunately, left them at the trailhead in the North Cascades NP a couple years ago. ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Hunting: Towards a Coherent Definition
April 09, 5:34pm

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
I incorrectly assumed that I was about to get Rick-Rolled when I clicked on the link. I even checked to see if the article was written on April 1. Nope. It's a thing. http://www.cdc...

In Chaff » new deadly disease threatens to end backpacking as we knew it
April 09, 3:21pm

Re: I'll be back
I'm "watching" this thread so in theory, I should get an email when someone responds to this thread, like with "I'm back in business and have a metric butt ton of knives to s...

In Gear Deals » FLYWEIGHT KNIVES---Damn Fine Titanium Knives!
April 09, 2:21pm

Re: Re: Great article about small, lightweight cameras.
Good stuff. Oh yes RX100iv. You will be mine. Probably about the time the RX100xxii is released but someday. Either that or the Ricoh GR.... Or there's the....

In Photography » Great Article about small, lightweight awesome cameras.
April 09, 1:44pm

Re: Re: Re: nonbinding
Here's a copy/paste of the text from the amendment "Amendment No. 838 (Purpose: To establish a spending-neutral reserve fund relating to the disposal of certain ...

In Chaff » Public land (USFS, BLM) sales clear Senate - NY Times
April 07, 5:32pm

Re: Good freaking night
"More disappointing for me was to find out on Sunday morning, that JenniferM and DougI - two forum members whose contributions I find so valuable -" Yeah I know what you mean David. I...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG and my faux pas
April 07, 5:03pm

Re: Ian
Photography is something that I've always been enamored with but have never invested any time to improve my technique. I was getting the occasional great shot but I chalk that up to the infini...

In Photography » Lightroom 5 e book and video tutorial
April 07, 4:47pm

Re: Justin and the Uber Fem-Masc balanced blend club
Sounds like a bunch of bed wetting liberal mumbo jumbo to me.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 07, 9:27am

Re: Re: Re: GGG and my faux pas
I guess I never saw what the big deal was. You explained all this early on and that should have been the end of it.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG and my faux pas
April 07, 6:58am

Re: Re: FYI: New Version Coming April 21st
If this link is correct, at $149, hopefully this means that they won't limit access to people who want to rent software forever. http://www.photographybay.com/2015/03/16/more-lightroom-6-d...

In Photography » Lightroom 5 e book and video tutorial
April 06, 4:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm