Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Houseal (Homewardbound) - BPL Guest

My Locale Kenneth Houseal hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Kenneth Houseal has not added a biography yet.
CityDawsonville
StateGeorgia
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Houseal

Showing 111 - 120 of 120 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Forum » Thread

ALL SOLD
ALL SOLD -FF 20* Swallow. SOLD -TT Contrail, $105 Firm. SOLD I need to move this quick to buy a new bag, this one isn't wide enough for me.

In Gear Swap » FS: TT Contrail + FF 20* Swallow COMBO DEAL
February 03, 4:02pm

The Impossible Decision.
Wow! I appreciate all the replies, most forums don't offer up this much info! Anyway, I really like both...if only I could have the space of the Unna and Looks/strength of the Soulo. I guess...

In GEAR » Hilleberg: Unna Vs. Soulo
February 02, 11:03am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hilleberg: Unna Vs. Soulo
Dave- I really like the rogen, but it's not out until May and they've lost their minds on price. The rogen is almost $800, the soulo is already expensive enough! Oh, and I'm only 5&#...

February 01, 7:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Hilleberg: Unna Vs. Soulo
Brett- Does the soulo have enough space inside to be comfortable, do you ever store your pack inside of it with you? I like the Unna, but for some reason I just think the Soulo looks better...hm...

February 01, 7:17pm

Hilleberg: Unna Vs. Soulo
Hey Guys, So I've almost completely decided to go with a Hilleberg as my next tent. I'll be spending a great deal of time in China and Mongolia this year, including the Gobi Desert. Addi...

February 01, 6:40pm

Pm
Sending PM

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Ultra 20 Quilt
January 30, 6:21pm

Funds Sent
Mike, I sent the money and e-mailed my address. Thanks, Kenny

In Gear Swap » FS Feathered Friends Swallow 6'0'' 20 degree Nano
January 30, 7:01am

Email
Hey Mike, That e-mail you sent me must have had en error in it. Send me another one whenever you can and I'll send you the payment. I'll try and check this every 1.5hrs or so. Thanks...

January 30, 5:47am

Talon 44
A little heavy, but I've found the osprey talon 44 to be a real jam up piece of work and it's a legitimate carry on.

In GEAR » If you could only have one backpack......
January 29, 1:23am

Interested
Interested in the bag... How old is it? Weird question, but any odor? I'm about 5'9 200lbs, can you offer any insight as to whether it will be suitable to my build. Thanks, Kenny.

January 29, 1:01am

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Houseal

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lightheart Gear
I spent literally hundreds of hours trying to figure out which cottage company tent I'd order. I needed durability, cuben fiber, sub 2lbs, and made in America. I bombarded Judy with e-mails inquir...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 11:16am

zpacks Company
I've ordered several stuff sacks, some cuben tape, cloudkilt and other accesories. Joe is quick to ship, quick to reply, and open to ideas. Order with confidence.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 11:09am