BPL Community Profile

Greg Pehrson (GregPehrson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale playa del caballo blanco
About Me Greg Pehrson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Pehrson

Showing 111 - 120 of 154 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Re: rubbing alcohol
I use 91% isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol (the highest percentage I could find in a drugstore) in my plain old 50 cent Fancy Feast cat can stove. It gets the water boiling, and creates some soot, but n...

In GEAR » Safest Fuel for Alcohol Stove??
April 06, 12:36pm

Delicious
Michael. I don't consider your comments a derail. Those names sound delicious! Which was the winning flavor? If you need a disoriented (edit: um...that should have been disinterested) third...

In Gear Swap » High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
April 05, 4:03pm

Hooray for a happy home!
Hi Mark, I'm very excited for the Rando to see the world outside my basement. I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
April 05, 8:45am

on the home front
I had the pleasure of attending Andrew's Alaska presentation on his home turf/ old stomping grounds last night. It created a great atmosphere to see such support from his community there--his p...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
April 03, 6:10am

Pm
2nds on Houdini if other falls thru

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Houdini, Medium, MLD UL pack Lid
April 01, 3:29pm

Clearance
Check the REI clearance racks too especially with the change of seasons--I just picked up an REI Elements WP/B jacket for $6.50 and rain pants for $2 for my daughter. There were a bunch of them the...

In Gear Swap » WTB Kids Clothes/ Shoes/ Raingear
March 25, 10:53am

much cheaper
Wow, that is some expensive mate! I don't know the demographics of your neighborhood, but if you have a Latino grocery store nearby you should be able to get yerba mate (in the tea and coffee a...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » yerba mate for overall performance?
March 23, 10:35am

MYOG
Chris, I don't know if you're man or machine, but keep it up and soon MYOG will come to stand for Muthig Your Own Gear. Thanks for sharing and Good luck on the AT.

In Make Your Own Gear » Hipbelt Camera Case
March 15, 6:52am

llama
Rod, you are a lucky guy. Hang on to that llama. :)

March 01, 12:22pm

Velocity
Thanks Paul, but I'm really looking for the full zip of the Houdini.

February 29, 8:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Pehrson

Greg Pehrson has posted no reviews.