BPL Community Profile

Greg Pehrson (GregPehrson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale playa del caballo blanco
About Me Greg Pehrson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Pehrson

Showing 111 - 120 of 148 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

much cheaper
Wow, that is some expensive mate! I don't know the demographics of your neighborhood, but if you have a Latino grocery store nearby you should be able to get yerba mate (in the tea and coffee a...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » yerba mate for overall performance?
March 23, 10:35am

MYOG
Chris, I don't know if you're man or machine, but keep it up and soon MYOG will come to stand for Muthig Your Own Gear. Thanks for sharing and Good luck on the AT.

In Make Your Own Gear » Hipbelt Camera Case
March 15, 6:52am

llama
Rod, you are a lucky guy. Hang on to that llama. :)

In Gear Swap » High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
March 01, 12:22pm

Velocity
Thanks Paul, but I'm really looking for the full zip of the Houdini.

In Gear Swap » High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
February 29, 8:45pm

High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
STOVE SOLD. This is a ridiculously long shot, but here it goes: I'm looking for an old/ used Men's small Patagonia Houdini, preferably orange. Hopefully there's an old model out th...

February 29, 6:32pm

Re: Less Than Expensive Gear
-Used tyvek mailing envelope for cooking system stuff sack. No worries about it getting sooty. -Cord from broken venetian blinds for guylines -Thrift store clothes (my down vest, convertible pan...

In Make Your Own Gear » "Less Than Expensive Gear"
February 28, 2:53pm

mantra
"What you see depends on where you stand."

In Chaff » repeat after me: yo' mantra?
February 23, 9:18am

expanding the potential
Thanks for the replies everyone! Your encouragement has led me to stop at the prototyping stage and just use the paper bag as my main backpack. I remember Jamie Shortt writing that his family calle...

In Make Your Own Gear » Paper Bag Prototyping
February 09, 8:02pm

John's questions
Hey John, John Roan has more detailed instructions on his website, www.mountainultralight.com. There he shows coating the strap pads with baby powder to slide them in, and sewing a line of grosgr...

February 09, 1:39pm

Paper Bag Prototyping
I bought a yard of bright green cuben on gear swap a year ago with the intention of following John Roan’s MYOG backpack guide, and still haven’t done it. I haven’t made a backpack before and...

February 06, 8:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Pehrson

Greg Pehrson has posted no reviews.