BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 111 - 120 of 858 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...86

Forum » Thread

Re: Canine thru-hike of CDT
I'm really curious as to how she was able to get around the regulations about dogs in the national parks. They're illegal on all trails. Yet she clearly has her dog on several of Glacier&...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 08, 4:59pm

Re: Pukaskwa: 160kms Around the Outside via Foot & Raft
Missed this the first time around too. Impressive. I'm starting to think outside of mountains for wilderness trips, and I'm loving the creativity and drive you guys put in on this one. ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Pukaskwa: 160kms Around the Outside via Foot & Raft
January 06, 7:00pm

re: Design Potential
Kevin, I really like your design--stove, windscreen, and pot support all in one. Honestly though, I'd really prefer a titanium version. For the price and specs, I don't see the value in s...

In Gear Deals » Vertex Ultralight backpacking stove - 1.8 ounces and packs flat
January 05, 11:19pm

(deleted)
(deleted)

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Porter and PIF
December 30, 12:06pm

Re: Hipbelt?
Sewn in. I have a custom Porter with a pass-through belt that I still carry (long story).

December 27, 2:46pm

(deleted)
(deleted)

December 27, 1:27pm

Re: "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!"
"Anyone who worries about snakes in sleeping bags or what caliber gun to carry for grizzlies without first getting the very best tires, brakes and airbags on their car needs to have a better g...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Safety of sleeping on the ground with no critter protection
December 24, 3:11pm

re: Big SEKI Loop
You might want to look at the Big SEKI Loop. It has options for longer and shorter trips, depending on preference. I'm considering it or the JMT for the upcoming summer. http://www.backpac...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT section hike
December 21, 6:25pm

Re: re: Gorilla v. Ohm
Dave--any chance the 2014 Gorilla will finally have properly angled shoulder straps? In my opinion, one of the key advantages to the Ohm 2.0 is the harness design. The shoulder straps are actua...

In GEAR » GG Gorilla vs ULA Ohm 2.0
December 21, 2:47pm

(deleted)
(deleted)

December 19, 12:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.