BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 111 - 120 of 4782 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...479

Forum » Thread

Pitching a pyramid tent
Hi Nick, small world... now that you mention it, I do remember seeing that and some of your other shots before, the main reason for stealing yours was because it was a close match to the one from...

In Philosophy & Technique » Pitching a pyramid tent
January 27, 9:58pm

Canine thru-hike of CDT
Luna De La Paz (RIP)leading more poodles

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 27, 2:57pm

Pitching a pyramid tent
Hi Tipi Yes the second one is , the first is just the Black Diamond version (Mega Light). Both shots conviniently stolen by me from Google Images.

In Philosophy & Technique » Pitching a pyramid tent
January 26, 8:58pm

Replies to Gear section thread "Gear Swap Practices
"I'm not sure what you are trying to say here Franco" I'll explain the problem... You are basically calling another forum member dishonest because he buys and sells all the ti...

In Chaff » Replies to Gear section thread "Gear Swap Practices"
January 26, 7:10pm

Gear Swap practices
Lets go back to the case in question. I am posting this because it appears that many take a stand but miss the details... Here is the crucial bit : "My prospective seller tried to sell me...

In GEAR » Gear Swap practices
January 26, 2:18pm

Roll Your Own Toilet Paper
Gary : "I've never understood that joke, David" The rabbit meant his own poo. I tested that at the age of 12 (my grandparents were farmers ) . No dang stuck to their bum (the rabb...

In GEAR » Roll Your Own Toilet Paper
January 25, 11:25pm

Gear Swap practices
No , Joe Citizen was gone by then. It was Mr Concerned BPL Member that shamed me in dropping the price by pointing out in my for sale thread that the same item just sold for $200 less. Just to ...

January 25, 10:00pm

Gear Swap practices
OK, so I am trying to sell a $600 down jacket for $400 (I don't like it/need the money, who cares why) Now Joe Citizen is advertising the same jacket for $200 because he bought for that from s...

January 25, 9:36pm

Are there any substantial downsides to having a pot lid with strainer holes?
Having a loose lid (steam coming out from around the rim) with or without drain holes I would think it makes very little difference. There is a simple way to work that out. Make a lid out of thic...

In GEAR » Are there any substantial downsides to having a pot lid with strainer holes?
January 25, 4:07pm

Roll Your Own Toilet Paper
Did Elton John "man up" when he wrote the music to the "The Bitch Is Back " lyrics ? (that line came from the lyricist's wife when she saw Elton entering the room...) My...

In GEAR » Roll Your Own Toilet Paper
January 24, 8:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm