Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 111 - 120 of 5537 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...554

Forum » Thread

why do i need to keep buying stuff????
We have rules here. 3 question marks are allowed, 4 is one too many.

In Chaff » why do i need to keep buying stuff????
May 24, 7:17pm

why do i need to keep buying stuff???
It's a women's thing. I used to do the same till I stopped wearing skirts and high heels. (I had to give it up because it scared my cat). BTW, this thread should have been purged for &...

In Chaff » why do i need to keep buying stuff????
May 24, 4:40pm

Tonight's musical selection
From the distant past Camel The Snow Goose Very soothing...

In Chaff » Tonight's musical selection...
May 24, 2:52am

Russian woman accidentally shoots herself while taking selfie
sad and funny at the same time. Moscow: A young Russian woman accidentally shot herself in the head with a pistol while posing for a selfie, Russian news agencies reported Friday, citing police. ...

In Chaff » Russian woman accidentally shoots herself while taking selfie
May 23, 7:40pm

Thoughts on new tarp from GG
I used to sell gadget bags (for cameras) made of Cordura. I am pretty sure that it wasn't tarp material. (Cordura, like Tyvek, is a Brand not a product) BTW, all the links to Ultra-Sil on th...

In GEAR » Thoughts on new tarp from GG
May 23, 6:06pm

sony rx100 IV
Well, you just wait and see what the UP version is going to be like. (Sony RX100 Mk UP) Anyway , did anyone take a look at that comparison between the RX100 and the Pana GM1 ? (link in previo...

In Photography » sony rx100 IV
May 23, 5:32pm

Cute iPhone "speaker"
Not sure how I landed on that page but I did think that it was an easy enough project (for some) to copy.

In Chaff » Cute iPhone "speaker"
May 23, 5:25pm

iPhone?
An iPhone is the current equivalent to the Box Brownie or Instamatic of previous generations. Of course much better in many ways but so are dedicated cameras. If driving is your thing, chances ...

In Photography » iPhone?
May 22, 8:47pm

Cute iPhone "speaker"
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1237280080/electricity-free-bamboo-speaker-for-iphone-4

In Chaff » Cute iPhone "speaker"
May 22, 6:43pm

sony rx100 IV
Here it is ,the Sony RX100 MK IV : http://newcameranews.com/2014/05/24/scoop-sony-announces-rx100-mark-iv/ Note how this ONE is better.(even the battery)

In Photography » sony rx100 IV
May 22, 4:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm