BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 111 - 120 of 5009 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...501

Forum » Thread

Thoughts on Fixing a Slipping Trekking Pole
You can adjust (tighten) a Flick Lock with your thumb nail. You do it with the lock in the open position.

In Make Your Own Gear » Thoughts on Fixing a Slipping Trekking Pole
June 20, 12:45am

123mountain.com CAUTION
http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/internet-shopping/123mountain-in-lakewood-co-90129236 http://www.resellerratings.com/store/123_Mountain

In GEAR » 123mountain.com CAUTION
June 19, 9:05pm

Seeking advice on emergency insulation for unplanned overnights
"The Sea to summit Spark SPL 45 is attractive, as is the Nuntak Arc AT/ elephant foot..." the problem I see with the above is that if by any chance it happens to rain, none of those down...

In GEAR » Seeking advice on emergency insulation for unplanned overnights
June 19, 6:32pm

Lightest AAA rechargeable batteries
Yes we have done this before with the AA... The devices that can take both AA 1.5v and 14500 3.7 v batteries are very few, in fact I know of some lights and nothing else that applies to hiking. ...

In GEAR » Lightest AAA rechargeable batteries
June 19, 6:21pm

Same problem. wrong voltage for AA. Somehow folk have a problem understanding that AA and AAA is not just a size it is about voltage too, around 1.5v. In fact some AA devices don't work or d...

June 19, 3:34pm

Weight As capacity increases weight does too but not proportionally so. For example for Panasonic/Sanyo in AA : Eneloop Lite are 19g , 950 mAh Eneloop 27g , 1900 mAh Eneloop Pro ...

June 18, 11:38pm

Tent movies?
This was disappointing. I thought that it had to do with movies about tents.

In GEAR » Tent movies?
June 18, 9:21pm

I have seen weights between 13 and 15g each for the NiMH type. I just tried 3 different brands (750 to 800 mAh), 2 batt each, they all registered 25g on my scale. (rounds off to the nearest 5g) I...

June 18, 9:11pm

If someone was asking if you can fill your car with water instead of gas , my answer would be "no you cannot" however someone could argue that you can. The Li Ion (rechargeable)3.7v ...

June 18, 8:17pm

There are no rechargeable lithium AAA batteries.

June 18, 7:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm