Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Alex Wallace (FeetFirst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me If you would like detailed, up-to-date information about the conditions in the Sierra, check out:
CityWest Sacramento
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListSierra, 3 season, solo

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Wallace

Showing 111 - 120 of 498 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...50

Forum » Thread

not as nice, but...
I stumbled down down the stairs in the middle of the night with my tummy a grumblin' dreaming about the week-old pizza shoved in the corner of the fridge. Wait a minute, what's this? My wif...

In GEAR » Nice surprises
February 09, 10:14pm

technical jargon
"bathtubby" D@mn tent designer technical jargon! The Protrail looks good, Henry. I bet you and your crew are going to be very busy this season.

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
January 30, 12:44pm

If I was buying hiking shoes for my in-laws, they'd be these:

In GEAR » Shoe for father-in-law
January 27, 11:52am

bend them stays
Regardless of which model you end up with, be sure to tinker with the stays. Before I owned a Porter, I was a bit turned off by what I saw on the web and in person on the trail with respect to fit....

In GEAR » Which HMG pack?
January 26, 11:54pm

Adidas Terrex Swift Solo
My friend wore these on a couple of our trips through the high Sierra and was really impressed with their grip. He also praised their all day comfort and declared them the best shoe he's ever u...

In GEAR » What hoe am I looking for?
January 26, 11:53am

SOLD Jetboil Sol Aluminum cooking system
SOLD! $80 shipped to CONUS + Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Paypal only. I bought it last summer to check out the hype. Opened it up, boiled a pot of water, and that was it. It never made ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Jetboil Sol Aluminum cooking system
January 25, 1:30pm

Re: Re: lame name
Jim et al., What conditions/scenarios would this outshine the Sol? Or does it live in the Sol's shadow?

In GEAR » Jetboil Flash Lite
January 23, 4:32pm

Re: Re: Well..
Seriously, I have a beaming smile on my face about all of this.

January 23, 2:57pm

Re: Re: Re: lame name
Who knows? It might be a bright idea after all.

January 23, 1:48pm

lame name
Flash Lite, really? The Jetboil "Flashlight." If I was a flashlight I'd be pretty pissed at this point. First Sierra Designs names a tent the "Flashlight" and now Jetboil us...

January 23, 11:33am

All Reader Reviews by Alex Wallace

Alex Wallace has posted no reviews.