Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eddy Walker (Ewker) - BPL Guest

My Locale southeast
About Me Eddy Walker has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eddy Walker

Showing 111 - 120 of 224 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: Smokies AT Traverse
thanks for the trip report and pictures. Bummer about the rain but considering how hot and dry it has been I am sure it was needed. I do need to get back up to the Smokies for a hike

In Post-Trip Reports » Smokies AT Traverse
August 24, 7:17am

Re: How do you save money and live a simple life?
{{A guy named Dave Ramsey has written a few books that I found really helpful to simplify finances. It's mostly live like your grandparents did.}} you can also listen to him on the radio or ...

In Chaff » How do you save money and live a simple life?
July 29, 8:19am

Re: FS Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
PM sent for both

In Gear Swap » FS Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
July 23, 9:33am

Re: Re: Re: I want to try out hammocking....
Kieran, I started a thread about this hammock on hammockforums. Hopefully someone will have seen or used it

In GEAR » I want to try out hammocking....
July 16, 12:54pm

Re: I want to try out hammocking....
I haven't seen that brand before. You might post this over at www.hammockforums.net and see if someone over there has

In GEAR » I want to try out hammocking....
July 16, 11:55am

RRG is back open
RRG is back open but with food storage order issued. http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/boone/newsroom/2010_07_01rrgopens.shtml

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear Attack at Red River Gorge in Ky
July 02, 8:29am

getting older
Does getting older mean a person might be looking for more comfort now vs. when younger?

In GEAR » Evolution of UL Hiker
July 02, 8:26am

no tangle guidelines
I use the Speer NoTangle GuideLines. http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/Supplies.htm This is off his site: "Simply the very best guideline cord available! 1/16" spectra c...

In GEAR » Guy-lines for Tarp
July 01, 10:12pm

Re: Lightheart Solo Pics
Nice pics and good to see one of these tents. I am curious as to what the condensation will be like when the tent is totally enclosed by the rainfly?

In GEAR » Lightheart Solo Pics
July 01, 2:35pm

Re: orange
It would be great to wear during hunting season :D Someone please buy this so I don't!!

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Nano Puff jacket- brand new
July 01, 7:24am

All Reader Reviews by Eddy Walker

Eddy Walker has posted no reviews.