BPL Community Profile

Hamish McHamish (El_Canyon) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Hamish McHamish has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hamish McHamish

Showing 111 - 120 of 403 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...41

Forum » Thread

-
Looks awesome Michael. I especially like the shoulder straps which look comfy but not overdone (gossamer gear, are you paying attention?). Can you tell us the weight, cost range, and delivery t...

In Make Your Own Gear » New black Zimmerbuilt pack is done!
January 11, 2:02pm

_
Concur with Chris' advice.

In GEAR » My first quilt - one quilt, all seasons, room to move
January 08, 8:15pm

_
How would the cottage industries make their goods without raw materials like nylon, Epic, dyneema, cuben, etc that are sourced from international corporations? RE: capitalism: no exploitation or...

In GEAR » Gear Price Increases For 2013
January 04, 10:32pm

_
I highly recommend Oware. I am in the process of ordering my 3rd custom tarp from David. He always provides excellent quality fast and at very reasonable prices. Send him a good diagram and he can ...

In GEAR » Help finding specific flat tarp size
January 03, 12:59pm

lid
John, I will take the pack lid. Can paypal you tonight.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD UL PackLid and Brunton Echo Pocket Monocular
January 03, 12:52pm

surgery
The back panel of the Flash 22 looks more involved than the simple fabric panel of the Flash 18. Makes me think you might be able to take a razor to the Flash 22 and trim a little more weight.

In GEAR » REI Flash 22 Pack
January 02, 5:44pm

_
I have had good luck getting genuine Silva compasses on Ebay from some British vendors. The shipping was a little extra but not that bad considering the long trip.

In GEAR » Dependable, light base-plate compass
December 29, 5:41pm

_
That Silva is a good improvement on their basic baseplate design. However, seeing as that it is the Johnson Outdoors 'Silva' and not the Silva from Sweden, it is probably made for cheap in...

In GEAR » Dependable, light base-plate compass
December 26, 8:34pm

_
I have always used a Snowpeak Gigapower with the little Snowpeak 0.6L solo pot. I was super psyched when I first learned of the cat stove so I made one. It took so long to boil that I figured the...

In GEAR » Having hard time justifying the weight of a jetboil
December 24, 11:40am

_
Understood. My mistake; apologies.

In Gear Swap » FS : BRAND NEW 2012 Gossamer Gear Mariposa Backpack
December 23, 8:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Hamish McHamish

Hamish McHamish has posted no reviews.