BPL Community Profile

Erik Basil (EBasil) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Atzlan
About Me Erik Basil has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Diego
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Erik Basil

Showing 111 - 120 of 858 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...86

Forum » Thread

taxless?
Well, presuming he's not also "taxless", then he just scored 3 years of rent. Four, if he is taxless. Better, he just scored a used Vanagon, maintenance, insurance and registratio...

In Chaff » Homeless + Lottery =........................homeless
April 10, 12:55pm

Re: Re: Annette & Margaret
..and the thing is, Thatcher took much of her idealism, not to mention fashion sense, from Annette Funicello. How weird that they'd pass on the same day.

In Chaff » Annette & Margaret
April 09, 2:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: high heels and ankle stability
I can think of several examples, including my riding boots for horses and motorcycles and my hiking boots, where having a lifted heel is better than not. But the most important thing for me with t...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance 889 Multisport Review
April 09, 2:37pm

Re: Re: Prep for our second backpacking trip... evolution
Very cool, and those weight-saving measures mean so much more to young hikers than to parents: every ounce you save is a larger percentage of their body weight that it is of ours. Mess kits ...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Prep for our second backpacking trip... evolution
April 08, 1:26pm

Re: Re: Re: Drone hunting
LASERS. Lasers, baby. I shall cook your drone from afar and the only noise will be a sizzle and crash. Okay, maybe a few rebel yells, too. Now, my Igloo MaxCold® Ultra 165-bearing quadcopter...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Drones and phones
April 08, 1:18pm

Re: Re: Backup Stove
I carry backup fuel, Hexamine tablets in particular. I've only had to use them twice in 30 years, but their weight and volume justified themselves handily.

In GEAR » Backup Stove
April 08, 1:08pm

Re: SOS...our electronics are in danger! :)
No kidding! Who knew that folks in Tennessee even HAVE "electronics"?! Are them be sure about that there story?

In On the Web » SOS...our electronics are in danger! :)
April 07, 11:35pm

Re: Re: Upright canister stoves
Just because it may not be the "latest and greatest", the Snow Peak stove (or stoves) don't diminish in utility and value. Those are great stoves and, if you like it, you've got ...

In GEAR » Upright canister stoves
April 05, 3:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Drones and phones
That sounds interesting. Is there an app for that, Bob?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Drones and phones
April 05, 7:12am

Re: Re: mountain biking
:) "Weight Weenies" is the UL version of MTB, taken to the same extremes hikers do, for sure! Who among us hasn't drilled out a chainring? Ha Ha!

In Chaff » mountain biking
April 04, 8:06am

All Reader Reviews by Erik Basil

Erik Basil has posted no reviews.