Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale David T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me David T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David T

Showing 111 - 120 of 2245 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...225

Forum » Thread

environmental problems.
The solution is simple. Control human population.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
March 20, 4:46pm

i've been Ayn Rand'd, nearly branded...
> This is of her own making since she is the one that rants against the evils of capitalism and American society while using the very tools created by it to beg for money so she doesn't have...

In Chaff » Long Distance Hiking has no Brand
March 19, 4:48pm

thanks.
Thanks Ian. Now I just skim your version of his post, and it provides the exact same amount of enlightenment/information. Even better than my random Borem Ipsum generator! (Or should it be Ga...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 18, 5:24pm

hmmm...
There is no way the Ryan Jordan = Galactic Core guy? Or is there? Maybe this semi-troll/whackadoodle just represents the random ramblings of an inebriated Ryan? I have noticed that he stic...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 18, 11:05am

SEKI cross country
Along the lines of what Lori is mentioning, I did a big loop south from Kings Canyon a while back, using some of those off-trail passes (including lots of trail heading out south). Lots of easy hik...

In Pre-Trip Planning » SEKI cross country questions
March 17, 10:06am

mo' drivel in 2015
holy crap. why did i spend sixty seconds skimming that Borem Ipsum missive from the Galactic Core? how can one write so much about so little. and even with the ability, from where does the...

In Chaff » Proud of my fellow BPLrs.
March 16, 10:47pm

little truths
It's those little truths that are so true sometimes. I mean, one need not look further than just this one solitary thread to see you 1) engaging in crazy namecalling, 2) at least engaging in...

March 16, 4:55pm

serenity now. insanity later (but not much later).
> Try to focus on the good in others unless they are completely destructive to others. My god you are tiresome. You engage in all this crazy namecalling and pm'ing people to rant at the...

March 16, 3:33pm

canister stove
I carried a canister stove (Optimus Crux) the whole way, and would do it again. I don't think the weight savings are important, especially on longer (5-6 day) resupply periods. I was always hap...

In Gear Lists » PCT - NOBO
March 16, 11:10am

drivel free in 2015.
"You're a depressed, angry, intolerant, hyper critical person..." I don't know Ken in person, but he always seemed like something of a good-natured smartass to me. That's a...

March 16, 10:58am

All Reader Reviews by David T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm