Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 111 - 120 of 2057 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...206

Forum » Thread

bird id
It's a totally random guess, but when I heard three-note call that rises in the middle, and that they repeat over and over, and found way up high in conifers to where they are hard to see, it m...

In Other Activities » New Help to ID Bird - Westcoast Redwords
April 23, 11:29am

130 miles
Not knowing anything about the route, riding 65 miles in a day on pavement shouldn't be an issue. I'd be more worried about all day riding with a 25lb pack on! Do you have any way to get a ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » 130 miles in two days?
April 23, 10:28am

caution
Yes, agree. Don't see anything offensive about Jennifer's post. Just some good advice.

In On the Web » REI HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!
April 23, 10:19am

OK.
If REI has worse customer service than "Italy" I'm not sure there's much more to say.

April 21, 9:31pm

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!
IT'S THE ALLTIME WORST! I HATE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH! p.s. Are you for real? Can you relax on the all caps? Also, if you have a problem with REI's customer service, the problem just MIGHT be ...

April 21, 8:27pm

charles
Charles, You had to go and introduce actual facts and historical perspective into this, didn't you? That must have taken some thought and reason. You perhaps don't realize that all y...

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 21, 11:22am

names
From lots of time with the GNIS, I'd guess the variations on "Bear" or "Deer" or "Rock" followed by "Creek" or "Lake."

In Pre-Trip Planning » Name confusion
April 20, 2:17pm

woohoo
Ken files one ticket and changes are implemented the next day. Nice work, sir. I think you should make more suggestions to BPL about how to improve! :)

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Woo Hoo!
April 18, 10:59pm

thanks...
... for little miracles! Who said that nothing happens at BPL?!

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Woo Hoo!
April 18, 1:34pm

zion canyons.
Full awesome. I did my first bit of intro canyoneering in Utah a couple years ago, and I think I was smiling the whole time (even when swimming for 300' in cold water). I sure wish we had more ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Keyhole Canyon and Orderville Canyon in Zion
April 17, 12:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm