Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 111 - 120 of 2161 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...217

Forum » Thread

troll.
don't feed the troll.

In Chaff » hatchet vs large survival knife?
December 12, 12:05am

troll thread.
this was a troll thread (thanks to david drake, who had some posts deleted) that has now turned into the (usual, pointless) gun vs. bear thread. can we just let it end?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Backpacking Solo?
December 11, 5:31pm

Move this to Chaff or delete this thread. It is a continuation of a trolling thread.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Backpacking Solo?
December 10, 9:54am

death valley
Death Valley is one of my favorite places. You can either go tourist mode and drive around and see the sights for a couple days, or take on a few shorter hikes, or a longer awesome one (like Telesc...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Overnight Trip from LAX or LAS?
December 06, 11:10am

take the money and run (or... fraud)
"vague memory of a post he did a year or so ago..." Like most things Ryan and BPL "leadership", it's usually money first (poof... gone!) and then vague memories of promis...

In Packrafting » Kickstarter Project: Learn to Packraft
December 05, 9:46am

passive.
"A lot of many trails is dull brown dirt with trees all around..." Oh, those passive continental margins.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
November 19, 8:44pm

droning on.
We get it. You like drones and spend lots of time and money on them. When folks talk about actual encounters of them being mis-used (e.g. crashing and sinking into NPS geysers), somehow that's ...

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 4:34pm

ah... details.
> Haven't experienced any copters while hiking = a problem that doesn't exist to me Seems as logical as it can get Dave. It's all in the details. Clever how you add "to me&q...

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 3:47pm

solution
"Solution for a problem that doesn't exist, i've never seen a quad-copter on any wilderness walk i've done." Again, maybe an online logic course would help.

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 1:16pm

ken.
Ken, Just found another for the DNHW list. (Though perhaps eligible for an online course in logic.) TTFN.

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 11:23am

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm