BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 111 - 120 of 1939 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...194

Forum » Thread

WTB: MSR Hubba (1-man) tent
I think the one on WB is the red/green one above (unless I'm confused) and it's listed for $150. And Craig, your review and positive comments about it were one of the reasons that I real...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MSR Hubba (1-man) tent
October 25, 5:45pm

WTB: MSR Hubba (1 man) tent
If I expected the fly to always be on and to not be stealth camping in the desert, I'd agree with you. That said, for my needs, I want the brown body. Anyone got one?

October 25, 4:04pm

WTB: MSR Hubba (1-man) brown/green.
SORTED.

October 25, 2:26pm

WTB: MSR Hubba (1-man) tent
SORTED. WTB used, good condition MSR Hubba (1-man) tent. Need the newer brown/green color. Footprint/gear loft a plus!

October 25, 12:20pm

hmmmm.
definitely sets of the scam alarm pretty good. ding ding ding!

In Gear Swap » FS: $500 theclymb gear certificate
October 24, 12:11am

don't care.
"And you are correct that we don't care. You are just wrong with regard to what it is that we don't care about. We don't care that these type of posts bother you." +1. U...

In GEAR » Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
October 22, 4:06pm

blog.
nice one doug. thanks for sharing this.

In Chaff » Since I don't have a blog....
October 22, 3:27pm

craigslist
Craigslist (or Ebay) is your friend. Bikes are one of those things that (usually) lose a lot of value after being ridden a bit. I'm partial to Surly bikes as tough bikes - perhaps a Karate Monk...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Trail Bike Recommendation Please
October 16, 4:45pm

WTB: Relevate Designs Gas Tank
Hi there. Anyone out there have a Relevate Designs Gas Tank laying around on their unused bikepacking setup? Let me know and I'll get it back out on the trails. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Relevate Designs Gas Tank
October 03, 10:22am

SD
I've had a few items of SD gear in my day, including 15+ year old Meteor Light I finally had to retire after years of use (and occasional abuse). And a SD sleeping bag that still gets used when...

In GEAR » New Down Quilt from Sierra Designs with built in hood and hand pockets
October 02, 12:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm