BPL Community Profile

Tom Caldwell (Coldspring) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ozarks
About Me https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=twbBTVpFVV5g5Ks0f7RrfPg
CityWest Plains
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tom Caldwell

Showing 111 - 120 of 858 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...86

Forum » Thread

What does $1 Trillion look like?
Shucks, I carry even more than that in my backpack, for emergencies. It's a regular part of my gear list. Doesn't even register on my scale

In Chaff » What does $1 Trillion look like?
February 27, 6:19am

Re: Because I can...Disneyworld
"What?! do you live at Disneyworld?" Plenty of variety in the U.S. I'm fortunate to live in a rural area, where everyday is mostly predictable and quite safe. I don't like bi...

In Chaff » Because I can...
February 26, 6:14pm

Re: Trying to understand
"Almost without exception every US citizen i have met has been a warm, friendly person. Do some folk really feel that threatened by their fellow citizens?" Yes. Turn off the electric...

February 26, 12:43pm

Because I can...end times
Juston, I like your avatar, that would automatically get a rise out of our Bible belt culture in the Ozarks. It sure doesn't take much to razz up the the locals on a forum. As an atheist, I...

February 26, 11:56am

Good Morning Everyone... Let's have Coffee
Here is the next NEW car I'll be able to afford. The Tata Nano.

In Chaff » Good Morning Everyone... Let's have Coffee
February 26, 7:09am

I like the FJ-Cruisers, even though they're probably gas hogs. I don't see why you couldn't just shift into neutral, there's surely not a lock is there? If the accelerator problem ...

February 25, 11:47pm

Guns in national parks... NOW LEGAL!
A 1/2 mile isn't really that close, if it's brush. That's why it needs to be legalized, to end the rogue criminal elements, but that's a whole other issue.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Guns in national parks... NOW LEGAL!
February 25, 10:44am

FS: ULA
TTT

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Hipbelt XL
February 25, 9:09am

Was your folk's Lexus manufactured in Canada or Japan? Seems to be that I read the Toyota accelerator problems are caused by U.S. components made by Denso. Wouldn't it be great if a...

February 25, 8:10am

Guns in national parks... NOW LEGAL!
If you're going to be packing you need different gear for different occasions. If you're looking for a quality, yet affordable, holster, made by a bonafide cottage builder, contact me and...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Guns in national parks... NOW LEGAL!
February 25, 6:37am

All Reader Reviews by Tom Caldwell

Tom Caldwell has posted no reviews.