Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Morgan (ChrisMorgan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southern Oregon
About Me Chris Morgan has not added a biography yet.
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com/with/5-chris/hikes
My PDF Gear ListSummer 3 Day List - 2011

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Morgan

Showing 111 - 120 of 611 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...62

Forum » Thread

MLD Exodus S
I'd wait a few weeks - Ron's said he's releasing an Exodus S - which is an Exodus with a suspension, and apparently which will weigh 20-22 oz. The exodus is a great frameless pack as it...

In GEAR » Best Support for a Frameless Pack
July 06, 10:29pm

Re: Calling all Sierraphiles
I thought I'd resurrect this thread. Edit: Just scrapped the loop idea that I had originally. So now I'm basically looking to do a section of the JMT from Piute to Kearsarge, taking s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Calling all Sierraphiles
July 05, 10:33pm

Re: Balance...
"Field report indicates a major avalanche at the Milk Creek crossing of the PCT in the Jefferson Wilderness. Snow depth measured on 6/20/11 at 50ft." The Milk Creek avalanche at Jeffer...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra High Route or Oregon via PCT? - July 15th - Aug 7th
July 05, 9:06pm

Re: Re: Sleeping with a CATHETER
Any reason why CATHETER is capitalized?

In GEAR » Sleeping with a CATHETER
June 28, 10:58pm

Re: midnight snack
How do you get the foie gras to keep? I bring my truffle dog when hiking in Italy. Unrelated - is the cayenne thing true?

In Winter Hiking » What's your midnight snack for keeping warm?
June 27, 11:57pm

Re: falsify personal information
I'm pretty sure 18 U.S.C. ยง 1001 just refers to false statements made to federal officials.

In Gear Deals » MLD News June 2011- Goodbye Spinntex- we loved you...
June 27, 11:52pm

Re: Komperdell Featherlights
I'd nab those Featherlites, but they no longer have any 130cms. I also have a pair of walmart poles, which are great as a backup, but they weigh 10.5 oz each! Once you've used 4 oz poles...

In GEAR » Poles: What are you all buying when you don't have $170 to shell out for LT4's?
June 26, 10:47am

Re: Re: JMT logistical question

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT logistical question
June 24, 2:24am

Re: Re: Poles: What are you all buying when you don't have $170 to shell out for LT4's?
Thanks all, I think I'm gonna try the BD Distances - 5.5oz each no straps and $70 on sale!

In GEAR » Poles: What are you all buying when you don't have $170 to shell out for LT4's?
June 23, 10:55pm

Re: Poles: What are you all buying when you don't have $170 to shell out for LT4's?
Thanks, I should clarify - If I can't do better than $100 total and 8oz each, I'm going to bite the bullet. Adjustable is nice, but not necessary. Though if forced to pick between th...

June 23, 5:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Morgan

Chris Morgan has posted no reviews.