BPL Community Profile

Zorg Zumo (BurnNotice) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Zorg Zumo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Zorg Zumo has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Zorg Zumo

Showing 111 - 120 of 181 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

I guess I better get on Yang's train to 15 pages
Now that this pity thread has turned ridiculous and is almost 10 pages, I figure I need to do my part to get it to 15. Here is the weight of a SVEA 123R fully fueled, (good for 1 hour run time),...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 30, 7:46pm

Have you thought about Freezer Bag Cooking?
I started FB Cooking about 5 years ago and I really like it. All I need is something to boil water, which most of the time is an alcohol stove. With FB cooking, your only utensils are long-handl...

In GEAR » Cookware suggestions for 2?
May 30, 3:09pm

Re: Re: Some customers should be turned away
Yang Lu wrote - "In my case, I have all communications documented in the emails. Tell me what made you think I am 1/1000 ignorant customers?" I've read you OP multiple times. 95% o...

May 30, 11:16am

GoLite used to make the best basic tarp
I have a Lair 2 tarp. Basically just a tarp with one end closed off. Easy to pitch, roomy and handles nasty weather really well. Sadly, they don't sell it anymore.

In GEAR » Tarp Size
May 30, 9:02am

Some customers should be turned away
I guess no matter what you print or how you state it there will always be customers who are too ignorant to do stuff right. Probably 1 in a 1000 customers is this way. So what is the best way to...

May 30, 8:54am

I'm confused - what exactly are you whining about?
Did you post this on multiple forums as well? You have a legitimate complaint about the holes, but not the threads. And I think you screwed up by cancelling the order - that's your fault. Yo...

May 29, 9:52am

Strange example of cold-weather capability
The tank of the stove is frozen in a block of ice. The guy primes it and it lights right up. Interesting use of a wick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOdM5Ej-iZo

In GEAR » Is the SVEA 123 still a viable stove option for winter?
May 22, 2:39pm

Last Question - really
Just one more question and then we can let this thread die. Do you need an insulating pad under the stove on the snow, or does it work better without one? I'm wondering if the little bugger wil...

May 21, 10:13am

wooo-hoo Buddy! This is fun!
My wife told me my "weirdy stove" arrived (A little sooner than I thought). Way down in the corner of this big, lonely cardboard box was this little stove. Pretty un-exciting packaging an...

May 20, 10:33pm

Re: Re: A question about fireballs - overheating
Thanks - I assumed that if there was a real problem with the SVEA 123 it wouldn't be so darned popular after all these years. I was just wondering if it was sensitive to pot width as I inten...

May 19, 5:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Zorg Zumo

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Optimus/Primus? Svea 123R
It is the same weight as other white gas stoves, but with fewer moving parts. It is inherently more reliable over a very long history. It is very fuel efficient and the maximum heat output and flame a...

In Stoves - White Gas
May 23, 3:19pm