BPL Community Profile

Zorg Zumo (BurnNotice) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Zorg Zumo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Zorg Zumo has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Zorg Zumo

Showing 111 - 120 of 207 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: unscented body wipes?"
Well unless there is evidence that bears associate unscented baby wipes with food, I wouldn't worry about it. You have more problems ridding yourself of the scent of that trout you decided to g...

In GEAR » unscented body wipes?
July 03, 12:48pm

Re: GPS Reception...
>>why does anybody need to know "where" I am as long as I'm OK? Allowing an OK message to go through "without" coordinates is probably the most logical function Spot c...

In GEAR » Personal Locator Beacons...
July 03, 12:43pm

Re: Personal Locator Beacons...
Not sure why you think the logic is arbitrary - seems pretty simple really. TRACK & OK require a GPS fix, HELP & 911 don't. I've watched the standard handheld GPS have the exact ...

July 03, 10:38am

Re: unscented body wipes?
You might look into baby wipes. They are typically unscented. They are what I use.

In GEAR » unscented body wipes?
July 03, 9:37am

Re: Nothing always works: some comments in the defence of the SPOT
Nice writeup! I've been using SPOT since 2008 and it just works. It is an excellent IQ test and some users fail. BTW, GEOS is a pretty advanced coordination center that is contracted to othe...

July 02, 9:50pm

Re: Personal Locator Beacons...
A nice read - thanks for posting the link to the article. Just one problem though - the SOS summary. Totally unsupported assertion that the ResQLink is better than SPOT 2. I would like to see the d...

July 02, 7:39pm

Re: Was an SOS required?
I think you've got a good start. I think you are correct not viewing SPOT like the urban 911 service. The biggest thing I've learned over the years with SPOT is that it is very important...

In GEAR » Motorcyclist's experience with SPOT messenger
June 04, 12:25pm

Re: Motorcyclist's experience with SPOT messenger
Reading both of these was enlightening. As a SPOT user, I know the hardware and GEOS works (I used 911 once), but I'm not so confident about the local emergency response. This fellows experienc...

In GEAR » Motorcyclist's experience with SPOT messenger
June 04, 9:33am

Re: "Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)"
You don't find the OP "clueless"? Really? Do you think somehow that the OP is an "expert"? Did you even read the OP? Have you purchased anything from SMD? Have you read ...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
June 03, 10:45am

Re: No hood => longer quilt?
A down hood is really nice but I find that I like the flexibility of a light-weight balaclava paired with a hat.

In GEAR » First quit purchase
June 03, 10:17am

All Reader Reviews by Zorg Zumo

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Optimus/Primus? Svea 123R
It is the same weight as other white gas stoves, but with fewer moving parts. It is inherently more reliable over a very long history. It is very fuel efficient and the maximum heat output and flame a...

In Stoves - White Gas
May 23, 3:19pm