BPL Community Profile

Andy Berner (Berner9) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Michigan
About Me Mostly just day hike at the moment.
CityPortage
StateMI
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List2 nighter. Fall colors Manistee River Trail 09

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Berner

Showing 111 - 120 of 419 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...42

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: WTB: MLD Duomid
I will be putting one up a little later, along with a bunch of other stuff.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Duomid
September 09, 1:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Ordered a rod, bought some flies...
You did get back to me. Thanks. Also caught a bunch of trout in RMNP. Got more use out of the ebira also.

In Fishing » Tenkara for someone new to fly fishing?
September 01, 7:49pm

Re: why not mod
Great idea Dave. Thanks. Im gonna do that.

In Gear Swap » FS/Trade: Zpacks hexamid and Katabatic Bivy for hexamid w/netting
August 13, 3:05am

FS/Trade: Zpacks hexamid and Katabatic Bivy for hexamid w/netting
SORRY NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE I have a Zpacks Hexamid in White and a Katabatic Bristlecone bivy(long) and Im looking to see if anyone would like to trade for a clean and in good shape Zpacks hexami...

In Gear Swap » FS/Trade: Zpacks hexamid and Katabatic Bivy for hexamid w/netting
August 12, 9:27pm

Re: Ordered a rod, bought some flies...
I just picked up another rod. Got a yamame and some flies from jason. But Im a little confused. I thought the Yamame was a 7:3 and what I got was a Yamame 6:4 Jason: both your site and th...

In Fishing » Tenkara for someone new to fly fishing?
July 31, 12:43pm

Re: New UL Fishing Accessory. Check this out.
Yes. They work great. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=35065

In GEAR » New UL Fishing Accessory. Check this out.
July 28, 1:21pm

Re: Re: The Ebira (RodQuiver) by TrailLite Designs
Well I didn't get to go out this past weekend but only made it out in a boat and went for some panfish with my father. My initial review is an A. I will have an in depth review this time ne...

In Fishing » The Ebira Rod Quiver for Tenkara Fly Rods
July 27, 6:21pm

Re: Re: How do you save money and live a simple life?
I bought a house when I turned 21 and have had 3 and sometimes 4 roommates living with me since. Its been 6 years and I have never made a house payment and only pay a little of the utilities. Ive...

In Chaff » How do you save money and live a simple life?
July 22, 1:49pm

Re: The Ebira Rod Quiver by TrailLite Designs (for Tenkara Rods)
Just got mine. Thats some fast shipping Jason. I got 3 days off right at the beginning of Aug. just set aside for some backpacking and fly fishing. But I think Im gonna have to go up this we...

In Fishing » The Ebira Rod Quiver for Tenkara Fly Rods
July 21, 1:54pm

Re: Most Common
Chris. I got a full roll of some cuben tape. I got it with some tarp from gear swap a while back. Im never gonna use it so if you pm an address Id be willing to ship it for testing.

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Fiber Meet My Tensometer!
July 20, 8:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Berner

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TrailLite Designs Ebira
The TrailLite Designs Ebira is a wonderful piece of gear for the tenkara fisherman. ...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 08, 2:03pm

Mountain Laurel Designs
Great service and just awesome super light gear. I owned or do own 4 or 5 pieces of MLD gear and have 2 more on order. Ron is top notch and I can't wait to get my new packs.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:09pm

Gossamer Gear
The couple times Ive called to add something on to my order I have been very pleased with there customer service. It wasn't Glen or Grant the two who most people know. It was another guy and wa...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:03pm

Gossamer Gear Lightrek 4 Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I don't know what it is, but just like everyone else this would be one of my favorite pieces of gear. Friends and people I meet out on the trail always have the "wow" face when I let th...

In Trekking Poles
October 20, 11:25am

Gossamer Gear The One
After a couple short trips out in this tent, I am very happy with it. Ive only used it this late summer and early fall. I know some people say the spinnaker fabric is noisy but I do not have any pro...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
October 20, 10:46am