Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Marasco (BabyMatty) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western/Central PA, Adirondacks
About Me Matthew Marasco has not added a biography yet.
CityNiagara Falls
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Marasco

Showing 111 - 120 of 290 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...29

Forum » Thread

Well, I THOUGHT Spring had sprung in the Alleghenies...
Well, with the recent thaw we've had in my neck of the Northeast, I decided to head out for a quick overnighter to the Tracy Ridge Complex, a 33-mile network of trails with numbered intersectio...

In Post-Trip Reports » Well, I THOUGHT Spring had sprung in the Alleghenies...
March 27, 3:24pm

re:
You're probably right... Who knows what you mind find on the BPL Gear Swap? Someone might post offering a MYOG trimmed RidgeRest with strategically-placed additions of aerogel in a bio-mapped p...

In Gear Swap » WTB: CCF sleeping pad
March 24, 11:34am

re:
IMO, you should just go to wally world for a wack one, or grab a GG egg-crate pad for $32. The bulk of the package makes shipping them cost-prohibitive. Someone would have to sell it preeeetty chea...

In Gear Swap » WTB: CCF sleeping pad
March 24, 10:14am

re:
I tasted it once, I found it to be terrible and bitter. I don't think I'd be able to do it daily.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dr Bonner’s use for toothpaste?
March 24, 9:56am

re:
Honestly, I played with a Fillo at EMS for a few min, and it doesn't seem like it will get your head up high enough unless you have a ton of extra clothes to stuff in the back bungie. I finally...

In GEAR » Choice of Pillow
March 23, 4:48pm

re:
Yes, pleas elaborate on the refillage! How awesome would that be to cut the weight of an empty fuel can in half from like 5 oz

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil - The Sol Ti
March 23, 3:49pm

re:
If it weighs 36 oz with a pertex shell, there's gotta be close to 20 oz of down in the bag, right? In that case, the 21 degree figure is probably EN rated and probably very accurate in terms of...

In Gear Deals » Rab Sleeping Bag on SAC
March 23, 3:15pm

re:
I am also in the market for a lightweight, fast drying pair of convertible pants that don't leave you with daisy dukes when you zip the legs off. Do they exist??

In GEAR » Convertible Pants suggestions
March 22, 2:03pm

re:
For sure, there is. I currently use a Motorola Droid X with Backcountry Navigator on trips. I would definitely be interested in something that I could use to actually plan trips.

In GEAR » best software for planning backpacking trips
March 21, 6:34pm

re:
I'll take one if any left!

In Gear Swap » PIF - 5 x lightly used Montane Men's Shirts
March 21, 4:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Marasco

Matthew Marasco has posted no reviews.