Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 111 - 120 of 317 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...32

Forum » Thread

Price bump
Decided to take a bump. Retail + shipping is $404 Will sell for $300. Again this includes shipping in the USA.

In Gear Swap » FS: TT Scarp 2, fabric inner, crossing poles
March 19, 1:22pm

FS: TT Scarp 2 weighed
Everything packed (tent, pegs+sack, 3 poles, stuff sack): 79.2oz Extra (2) cross poles: 16.9oz Single required pole: 8.0oz Tarp tent (solid inner+tarp): 49.9oz Easton Pegs (6) in stuff sack: 3.2oz

March 16, 8:43pm

FS: TT Scarp 2, fabric inner, crossing poles
SOLD SOLD SOLD Tarp Tent Scarp 2 with solid inner and crossing poles. New as of November 2011. Set up once in basement during winter and once outside today. Not slept in. Not seam sealed. A...

March 16, 1:09pm

Dwarves
I think TolkIen posted a couple of trip reports on another site... If I remember correctly, there was a group of 12 dwarves (and one hobbit!) that completed the NMET (Northern Middle Earth Trai...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Midget backpackers?
March 04, 9:39am

Igloo
Tad, Nice article! Looks like a lot of fun. I agree with your comments regarding the IceBox. It's a fun tool, and potentially useful in my part of Wisconsin where we have not had decent s...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: Igloos
February 29, 1:47pm

Nivea
@john The black material is carbon felt ("plumbers cloth"). He shows the package near the beginning of the video.

In GEAR » The Ti-Tri Caldera Cone -- The Ultimate Ultralight Stove System?
February 29, 6:46am

Zia stands
Just a quick shout out to Gary. These are nice stands! The .09" Ti is very sturdy and holds a full evernew 900mL pot without difficulty. I'm very pleased with mine, and the quick turn a...

In Gear Swap » Zia titanium pot supports for sale
February 17, 9:12am

Esbit stand
I do the same with the bottom of a Starbucks espresso can. Perfect size for a full tablet.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » esbit type tab
February 15, 5:06pm

Adult beverage for winter (or any season) camping
Russian tea (crystal lite (or similar) orange, lemon, and ice tea with ground cloves and cinnamon) + grand marnier. Good cold too. Even good without the grand marnier. Can be made full flavored ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Adult beverages for Winter Camping
February 13, 9:37pm

babysitting
Don't you think that pole is a little long for her? Or is that what made her all sleepy? Cute pic.

In Philosophy & Technique » Parents: Are you doing all you can to raise a hiking buddy?
February 11, 1:35pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.