BPL Community Profile

. Callahan (AeroNautiCal) - BPL Guest

My Locale Stoke Newington, London, UK.
About Me . Callahan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by . Callahan

Showing 111 - 120 of 130 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Tate & Lyle
Looks good, but the cast iron grate looks kinda heavy! (o:

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Inverted Downdraft Woodgas Stove - My Attempt
June 04, 11:22am

Titanium!
Given the choice of packing my HA Trek Kettle or MSR Titan, I take the Titan, noticeable weight difference and a growing preference for titanium being the main reason. I'd save for the Ti, I...

In GEAR » Titanium vs. Aluminum
June 02, 1:51pm

Sample Bottles!
Unused medical sample bottles, (urine sample bottles) are larger than film cannisters, air and liquid tight, transparent, hold windproof matches without cutting them down, are freely available for ...

In Multiple Use Gear » An old used film cannister
June 02, 1:36pm

A step up in comfort.
Coincidentally, I placed my order on the day that the review was published, but without having seen it. Based on known factors such as height, sleep preference, effects of injuries and pad weigh...

In Editor's Roundtable » Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Sleeping Pad Review
May 09, 6:42pm

Bivvy Hoops!
I've recently seen an ultralight tent which used air chambers instead of poles as a means of support, so there's no reason why the bivvy hoops won't work.

In Multiple Use Gear » Clever adaptations
May 09, 5:34pm

Alternative use for balloons!
Carry a pack of long balloons with you, then if you get stuck in an emergency situation, simply inflate the balloons, then twist them into the shape of a dog (Lassie) or if you're near water, a...

In Multiple Use Gear » Clever adaptations
May 05, 4:59am

Neat!
That's a neat idea, and I like how the deo' forms the container's shape when heated.

In Make Your Own Gear » New Containers for, anything...
April 28, 2:54pm

Don't use twin wall mugs to heat anything!
Never, ever, use twin wall mugs or bowls to heat anything! Explosive rupture may occur, as may injury to those nearby.

In Make Your Own Gear » Snowpeak 900 Ti handle removal
April 28, 2:51pm

Good Techniques!
Dan, Thanks for persevering, and sharing your skills, I found your technique original and highly effective. I've been using the FireSteel Army models and am thinking of getting much small...

In Make Your Own Gear » Ultimate Survival Sparkie
April 02, 9:09pm

Collapsible Tent Stove.
Hello, I'm making a stainless steel wood burning tent stove, which collapses for travel and storage. My stove has a firebox height and width of 6.75" and is 12.5" long, it has 1...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wood Heated Stove 4 shelter
April 02, 2:39pm

All Reader Reviews by . Callahan

. Callahan has posted no reviews.