BPL Community Profile

Aaron Sorensen (awsorensen) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South of Forester Pass
About Me Turning my hobby obsession into a part time job and maybe full time job.

I will be selling children's sleeping bags soon.
Stay tuned for updates.
CityBay Area
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1302 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...131

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: hardcore ultralight food
I find that when Perpetuem is warm it only takes a few hours to go bad (nasty), about 12-16 when not hot. I use Perpetrum for the hardcore hikes races because it is a lot easier to get your nutr...

In GEAR » hardcore ultralight food
May 01, 1:58pm

Re: PCT thru hike gearlist
Hey Ryan, If you're going to take this list on the PCT, it can really be (nit-picked). First of all, you have 4 things that go on your head for a 6.5 oz total, or 150% more than the shelter...

In Gear Lists » PCT thru hike gearlist
April 30, 7:10pm

Re: Re: Sub 15 oz bear deterrent...
Good questions. Not to want to be mean to a bear but I am just wondering what a bear would do with a 5000 volt shock? If it runs away, I'll be more than happy to get the product. The only re...

In GEAR » Sub 15 oz bear deterrent...
April 30, 6:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Ron Bell needs YOU!
John, Thanks. I guess I just got ahead of my self and do not have not had the ability to send an email for the past 3 weeks were I'm at.

In GEAR » Ron Bell needs YOU!
April 30, 6:18pm

Re: Ron Bell needs YOU!
O.K. Since we don't know what ideas you sent Ron, how about posting them on this page. I want a pack for weekend sub 10 pound trips that I can run with. I would like to see a Revelation wi...

In GEAR » Ron Bell needs YOU!
April 23, 11:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Synthetic Fill
Hey Mitchell, My pounder, (reg-length), came in at 18.3 ounces. The insulation is about .4" on each side. I added a layer of .6" Primaloft Sport to the top and it know weighs 21 ounc...

In GEAR » Synthetic Fill
April 19, 8:16pm

Re: Polarguard Delta & Silk Sleeping Bag Test
See, I always knew Bill had Alien Powers. Here is posting tomorrow’s post today. Either that or Bill has made a time machine that we don't know anything about yet. I don't think he&...

In Make Your Own Gear » Polarguard Delta and Silk Sleeping Bag
April 07, 7:46pm

Re: JMT Unresupplied Attempt Pack List
Well I have been busy doing some 60 mile weeks. I am heading over to Yorktown, VA for a month for some training and will not be doing any posting over the next month. I just want to let everyon...

In Gear Lists » JMT Unresupplied Attempt Pack List
April 07, 1:09am

Re: Cuben Fiber Double Wall Tent
Hey Scott, I am just wondering what you are planning to do with the floor? Will is contain a floor? I wouldn't think you would want one due to abrasion problems, unless you use something und...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Fiber Double Wall Tent
April 03, 11:24pm

Re: Re: Offset this
OK Paul, So are you implying that there should be a senior citizens discount? Maybe BPL needs to start selling health and life insurance in the same fashion that Bill is. Then you can buy cer...

In Chaff » Super Ultra Light "Off Set" Certificates
April 02, 5:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Fenix L2D-CE
Everything else is just a light. For its weight, its 2-40 times brighter and lasts 5-10 time longer. Now they just need to make a 3AAA headlamp with a 5/15/35 lumens setting. The only problem...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
May 13, 10:33pm

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I got the 2006 version with out the leg zippers because it is what I wanted, (the lighter version). I'm sure the breathability that Golite claims for it is accurate, but something twice as good...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 11, 1:20pm

Nuwai 1 Watt (HLX-712L)
The Nuwai HLX-712L ROCKS!!! I found it hear for $27 http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=874 The CR123A Batteries are only $1 each as well. I have been using the Pe...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 13, 8:47pm

The North Face 2005 Hightail Long
I have a few issues with this bag that will never get addressed because the new ones have been changed completely. First the good. I found it on sale for $230. The long is only 3 oz more than t...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 6:23pm

Gatorade Bottle
I have yet to have one of these leak on me. They have taking over as my go to water holder since they have been out. Platy's are just too finiky IMO. I just wish they made one a little bigger. ...

In Hydration - Water Storage Containers
November 30, 7:58pm