BPL Community Profile

Aaron Sorensen (awsorensen) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South of Forester Pass
About Me Turning my hobby obsession into a part time job and maybe full time job.

I will be selling children's sleeping bags soon.
Stay tuned for updates.
CityBay Area
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1278 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: GoLite Shoes-No Cigar Yet
Same fit problem here with the Trail Fly's The mid and rear of the shoe just doesn't hold your foot that well. The cushy padding around the shoe takes a lot of the breathability away from...

In GEAR » GoLite Shoes - On my Feet
March 19, 5:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: luxurylite
Douglas, Is the 8.3 ounce the "Hook Belt" I am just wondering on the comfort of it and how well it carries the pack.

In GEAR » luxurylite
March 16, 12:08am

Re: They are designed and made by Timberland
Brett, Yes Yes, I know, but for anyone who didn't know, the shoe is badged Golite. I definitely have to give props to Timberland for making such a fine shoe.

March 15, 12:05am

Re: Re: Where's Rayan F?
Speaking of where's Waldo, has anybody heard from Ryan Faulkner? I miss his insight and great out-look on the forums. He has not posted in about 2 1/2 months.

In Post-Trip Reports » Where's Bill
March 14, 10:17pm

Re: Wallet
Why not try the Watchful Eye Designs Aloksak. At 5"x 4" it's about the sixe you're looking for. Not sure about the weight on them though.

In Make Your Own Gear » Wallet
March 14, 8:44pm

Re: GoLite Shoes - On my Feet 2
I just received the Trail Flys today. These are the same shoes from Bills review. I really like them out of the box. No fit issues, (even the seam from Bill's) is no problem for me. I gu...

March 14, 8:35pm

Re: Miguel is the MB "Philosopher"
Ha Ha, Miguel is like Mel Gibson in the Conspitacy Theory where he has to buy a Montbell item evey time he walks past one so he'll feel normal.

In GEAR » Layering Montbell UL SS Down Huggers
March 14, 8:18pm

Re: Re: FS: GG Nimbus Ozone
Casey, Good call. Nothing personal to you Aaron but, I will never buy a product, (especially over Ebay) with out seeing a picture of the real thing. Since there are always other options, the onl...

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Nimbus Ozone
March 14, 8:08pm

Re: resistant from the outside, but what about the dew?
Hey Joe, I'll let some one else answer that. If it's the lighter way to go, I'm going that way, (that's my reply any way).

In Make Your Own Gear » quilts bivvies and condensation, one confused Englishaman's cry for help...
March 14, 1:05pm

Re: GoLite Shoes-A Couple of Problems
Hey Bill, As much this may be a problem for you, it may not for others. I would really like to love the Asic Trail Attack II's but don't for a few reasons. The seam on the upper edge i...

March 13, 11:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Fenix L2D-CE
Everything else is just a light. For its weight, its 2-40 times brighter and lasts 5-10 time longer. Now they just need to make a 3AAA headlamp with a 5/15/35 lumens setting. The only problem...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
May 13, 10:33pm

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I got the 2006 version with out the leg zippers because it is what I wanted, (the lighter version). I'm sure the breathability that Golite claims for it is accurate, but something twice as good...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 11, 1:20pm

Nuwai 1 Watt (HLX-712L)
The Nuwai HLX-712L ROCKS!!! I found it hear for $27 http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=874 The CR123A Batteries are only $1 each as well. I have been using the Pe...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 13, 8:47pm

The North Face 2005 Hightail Long
I have a few issues with this bag that will never get addressed because the new ones have been changed completely. First the good. I found it on sale for $230. The long is only 3 oz more than t...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 6:23pm

Gatorade Bottle
I have yet to have one of these leak on me. They have taking over as my go to water holder since they have been out. Platy's are just too finiky IMO. I just wish they made one a little bigger. ...

In Hydration - Water Storage Containers
November 30, 7:58pm